HEROS, ALL

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HEROS, ALL

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 333 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I might have overdone it trying to get a filtered look. This is 100% HM3. Critiques welcome.fallout.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Meanwhile, on a rooftop in East New York…..rooftop-patrol.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

You’re starting to get the hang of it! Miss X looks great!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Lightningsword. I’m really happy with how Miss X came out, not so much with the Amy fight scene. I definitely over did that one. Also, thanks Atomic Punk for the link to the avatar maker! Heeeeere’s Amy! (Not exactly the color scheme I use on her, but I got lazy looking through all the parts, Confused)amy-avatar.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Like the back view of Miss X. The rain adds to the scene.

Looks like Amy’s “Dazzler” phase. Wink Yeah, that avatar generator has thousands of items. Kind of unwieldy to use but still fun.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Since the coming of Bluefly to Detroit, the rash of robberies has put an even bigger dent in an economically hurting Motor City. Enter Motor Man. Full origin to follow.Motor-Man.pngMotor-Man-unmasked.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

While the mutation was always present in Amy from her conception, this is the moment that her mutant genes activated. Amy Lewis becomes Amy Atom, (w.i.p.).Amy-Lewis-w.i.p..png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

ALL AMY!all-amy.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I always loved Jack Kirby’s large scale splash page space scenes. Such a sense of vastness. Here is an update of a cosmic scene I did a few months ago. Eternus Vigilus grants Starchild Cosmic Consciousness. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/10/COSMIC-CONSCIOUSNESS.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Officer Raymond Jones, NYPD S.W.A.T. team member. Very capable weapons and expert and hand to hand combatant. Has had a secret crush on Miss X since seeing her take out a drug gang single handedly. Feels that she could be the only woman to be in his life that he wouldn’t have to worry about when he’s on the job. Though they have met and are friendly, he is too intimidated by her to let his feelings be known. Because she is in such fantastic condition, he has no idea that she is almost 10 years older than him.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/10/Officer-Ray-Jones.png Click attachment for full pic.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Being a New Yorker, I should have put more effort into making his badge as accurate as possible, but I got lazy! Maybe I’ll redo it, but I will pay more attention in the future. Frown Shout out to prswyrve! Wink

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s a look at just how strong Amy Atom is. (I’ll do some zypping later.) Finally finished the origin story and I’m pretty satisfied with it. I’ll post it in my Spectacular Comics thread.AmyBig-bomb.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s a teaser!Amys-origin2.pngAmy-origin3.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

A teaser for the upcoming Sibling Rivalry. The second picture was done months ago, but I honestly forgot about it.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/10/AmyAdam-fight-w.i.p.-.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/10/AMY-vs-ADAM.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that one of your browser tabs says “Boxing midgets”. I shouldn’t find that as funny as I do.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 333 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.