HEROS, ALL

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HEROS, ALL

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 333 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

A possible first page for my Amy Atom multi-verse project. AMY-ATOMOPEN-INVITE-PG1.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Page 2. OPEN-INVITE-PG2-1.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I really doubt if Miss X existed in the real world the way I imagine her, she would ever pose for a picture like this!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gifhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/11/HOT-X.png Then again, she does still have her weapons handy!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I was trying to copy the suit I put on the Amy Atom avatar. Not quite it, but I like what I came up with.Black-suit-Amy.pngBlack-suit-Amyavatar.pngBlack-suit-clseup.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Really like that black suit on Amy. It has a nice flair to it with the one sleeve and shoulder pad.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Jeimuzu, and welcome back! Hope you had a great vaction. Here’s a full size pic of the avatar I made of Amy to see what I was trying to copy.amy-avatar.png

Herr D
    Participant

Yes, these new Amys are coming along well, including that one way back where you corrected the foot. (Sorry about being so long getting back.) A detail you may have missed: Arclight working out has a reflection, and that reflection of her back has a breast wrinkle on the dress. Now if she’s messing with light to the point of causing double images on human retina AND in cameras then it’s not a mistake. If double images only happen for cameras, then glass reflection oddities might be okay in bad or strobing fluorescent lighting or in the presence of odd chemicals. (Interesting plot point against a gas attack.) If double images only occur on human retina, then reflection oddities could only happen on wet surfaces or in puddles. –So, if you have the cameraman in the rain and the gym doesn’t change it’s bulbs– Laugh True artistry sometimes requires a truth table.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Damn good eye, Herr D. I didn’t notice that at all. What stuck out more to me was the fact that I left the feet off of the reflections. The mirror reaches all the way down to the floor and should show the feet. From the closeness of the reflection I should have some of the cameraman shown in the actual room, but I knew that would be a lot of work to recreate a rear view of the companion.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

OK, so for what ever reason, when I tried exporting this pic, it kept coming out with the bottom cut off, as if I used “All Items” and lowered it. So what I did was take a screen cap of the widescreen, then cover the ad with another picture in my photo editor. Not bad if I do say so myself. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/11/Amy-Atom-vs.-Half-Life.png EDIT: click the attachment for the full widescreen shot.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Maybe design the Amy Atom 2014 calendar?

That would be cool to do for the next Creator’s Club. Design your signature character using elements from your birthday. Mine would be April, diamond, Year of the Ox, etc.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks for the idea, Atomic!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Some art from the Amy Atom multi-verse story.amy-sees-stars.pngamys.a.l.-1st-meet.pngShort-Armed-Law.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Just trying something.falling.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

It’s good to have friends who can fly!starchildamy.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Been away for awhile. Joined a new band, (my third), and busy learning new music. Came up with two new enemies for Amy Atom. Clockwise from upper left: The One Armed Bandit, her first enemy; Atomic Adam, aka H-Bomb, Amy’s twin brother; Madame Curie, newest enemy for Amy. She claims to be the great-great granddaughter of Marie Curie, pioneering radiologist. Wears suit and mask to hide disfigurement caused by radiation poisoning; Half-Life, possibly Amy’s most powerful enemy. Full pics of Half-Life and Madame Curie are posted in the My New Creations thread.ROGUES-GALLERY.png

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 333 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.