headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 513 total)
  • Author

I agree with Vampyrist. Defintely HOTM-material. Great job!

Thanks Vampyrist and MisterDinoMan! Laugh

Scatman

I really like the original Guiding-Light,and I think it is definitley hotm material!

Thanks Scatman Laugh

Here’s another update. This is Angel. She is The Guiding Light‘s daughter and co-leader of my premier supergroup The Guardians. She has light powers, including the ability to create “hard-light” object like she is doing here. As usual, the update is first and old images after. Old images may be big.

Angel
    newAngel.png
    Angel1.png
    Angel2.png
    Angel3.png
    Angel-Ninja2.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Guiding Light and Angel are quite good. Also a fan of Victory…keep up the amazing work!!! outstanding ideas and execution!!!

Bad-People
    Participant

First Redesign
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2012/09/Guiding-Light-revisited.png

Barack Obama Man!

Scatman

love all the angels Th Angel Ninja is really my fav

Scatman

I just saw Guiding Light in flight..GREAT pose!

Harlekin

Good work on angel. I like to made the contrast with the necklance and the belt. I think the cape is a little too dark and a little bit cover the character. Nice work Headlessgeneral.

Scatman

I am just following mr.critic (if you know what I mean)around the forum so far everybody he’s visited got a wrong.LOLjust havin’ fun

Back again, after a short break, with another update of an old character. I appreciate all the compliments, comments, and critiques.

This is Motherboard, Co-leader of the Guardians. He’s super-smart but also a kick-ass fighter.He prefers to dole out his beatings with a retractable staff he carries an his back along with various other gadgets stuffed in his backpack. Update first older images in spoilers.
    newMotherboard.png
    Motherboard1.png
    Motherboard-Melvin-Mack.png
    Motherboard-action.png
    motherboard-fighter.png
    Motherboard as an Iron Man type charachter
    Motherboard3.png

Scatman

ok that is my favorite character of yours up to date !I love him.love the Iron manish one but the computing one is judt brilliant!good work man,cheers!

Legatus
    Participant

That is fantastic. The screen effect is so stolen … I mean … inspirational. Wink

ams
    Participant

That is so KICK-ASS good! Definitely getting a Hero Of The Month nomination!

LOVE IT!!!!!

Cheers!

Weilyn

Motherboard is an awesome idea!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.