Hawk's Nest

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hawk's Nest

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 190 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks, guys! Unfortunately, it was a new character. I have, like, 7 characters that are laying around that are ready except for shading.

hawk007
    Participant

I couldn’t think of anything for the Do a Thing contest (surprisingly), and so, since I don’t have a lot of time, I just decided to make some weird, simplistic thing (for once). BTW, it’s wallpaper size, so to look at it at the right size, right click “view picture”.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Circles-and-Symbols.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

frostjon361

I like it. Maybe I’m simple lol

hawk007
    Participant

Okay, I just had an idea. So, know how next year is the summer Olympics? What if, during the weeks around then, we have a heromachine olympics. So, for a few weeks before, we’d have a list of, say, maybe the best 20 machiners on here. Over that time, people can vote for who they think is the top ten. Then, when it starts, the first top ten (or whatever number) compete in hero machine skill games. Like character design contests, but only they can enter, and it’s things like shading, posing, costume design, best overall, etc. There’d be a group of 3-5 moderators/trusted members that would be the judges for the submissions, and there’d be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place character. At the end, the person who did the best get’s first, person who did the second best get’s second, etc. I think that would be awesome, to be able to see the best machiners in an epic battle, creating the best characters they can. At least I think it’d be cool.

hawk007
    Participant

He is simply known as Void. A scourge throughout the galaxy, anyone who comes in contact with him meets and untimely end. Getting his power from the farthest reaches of outer space (hence his name), it is said that he poses the power of the afterlife itself.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Reactor. Started out as a remake of an old character, but kinda went astray.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Reactor.png

Attachments:

Stulte
    Participant

Wow :O

Just wow. I might need to steal that idea of mainly using gradients to define a character.

Also, again: wow.

hawk007
    Participant

Haha, thanks, Stulte!

djuby
    Participant

So cool!

Vengeance
    Participant

reactor and Void just awesome great work

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks!

Here’s Probe. Living in a small village in Africa, he found an artifact that would allow him to create physical things from his imagination. One day, his whole village was slaughtered. He’s on a mission to find and take revenge on the ones responsible.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Probe.png

Attachments:

Stulte
    Participant

Outstanding lighting effects, there.

son4
    Participant

I’m with Stulte the effects are nice , that energy gauntlet is very cool..

hawk007
    Participant

Thank! Wasn’t really sure on the lighting, ’cause it’s one of my first times have the glow effect on the body like that.

hawk007
    Participant

Blood and Fire. To be honest, I have no idea the story behind this. When I started out, the image in my head looked insanely different. So, yeah, it just looks nice. That’s about it.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Blood-and-Fire.png

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.