Hawk's Nest

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hawk's Nest

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

Here’s an updated on the Ranger.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hawk007
    Participant

Here’s a remake (if you can call it that) of my old character Archmage. The old one is first, then the new one.

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

That is not a remake – that is one big “Level up” for Archmage!

I must say, he looks quite powerful with that new armor. The whole character is well made.

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks!

Ok, so, my first (maybe only?) submission for the egg contest. A pumpkin egg.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

A hero, The Crimson Nightcrawler. He goes around at night, fighting crime. I guess like most superheroes. Anyway, he can control fire, and can’t be burned. This was almost a shading practice, and I spent way more time on the shading and highlights than the actual character.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Another character. The Blind Mage. He’s blind…and he’s a mage. Honestly not really sure on a back story for this guy. Not even sure on his time period.

Attachments:

Candruth

He’s blind…and he’s a mage.

Oh! Now I get it. 😛

Simple and definitely effective. Looks great.

hawk007
    Participant

Thank you!

Now, because why not (and I always forget stuff), here’s a little update of him. Just added some more reflective lighting. Not that good that it, so I hope it turns out well.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Another submission for the egg contest. Egg Eater. A small animal who goes inside eggs, mostly liking dragon eggs, and eats the unborn organism inside.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

So, here’s what I have so far, AMS (if you see this). I don’t think it’s too bad, at least for me. I’m also showing a picture I made of him from the front, so you can see what I’m trying to do, mostly. I’m obviously not finished, yet.

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

I think it is looking great!  The only critique I’ll give you is to watch your anatomy.  In my eyes, the chest is a little to wide, but don’t change the coat.  Think layers when you are adding clothing.  Every time you add one, he’ll get a little wider.  Also make sure you have a good foundation to stand on.  His feet are properly positioned, but a little small. (says the guy with the size 13 shoes).  Very positive start!

I had time and started on your concept even though I didn’t think I could.  I would like to wait to post it to give you time to finish yours.  I can tell you that they are already really similar and even think your right arm is better.  Looking forward to you finished product!

Cheers!

hawk007
    Participant

With help from AMS, I completed my first 3/4 character! A 3/4 view of the Blind Mage.

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

That turned out really good! Nice job, Hawk!

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks!

hawk007
    Participant

My design for the Inspired by Music contest with the music (not owned by me) Heart of Courage by Two Steps From Hell.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.