DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 627 total)
  • Author

DiCicatriz
    Participant

The last sister, and the antagonist of my little Latino-centric universe…

DEATHBRINGER

And now I can tell you a little about the Sisters:

There were three of them, each given dominion over a different aspect of the world. Atlauhtli was the Worldbreaker, commander of the earth itself and a warrior without parallel. Tlahuia was the Lightbearer, bringer of new life and healer of pain. The First of the Three, older than her sisters and more cunning, was Yacalhuia. She was the Deathbringer, purveyor of rot and extinguisher of hope and light. The Sisters existed in balance for a while, aided in their doings by another divine being: Atezcahuia the Protector, god of hunt and the human body. He served all three sisters, but favored his time with Tlahuia. Yacalhuia grew jealous of his affections for her and over several centuries this bitterness boiled over into rage and she moved against her sister. She sent Atlauhtli and Atezcahuia on a complicated errand, and made her move. Her living darkness penetrated the brilliance of Tlahuia’s domain, and though Tlahuia is mighty in her own right, she could not withstand the darkness. By the time Atlauhtli and Atezcahuia returned, her light was almost extinguished. Atezcahuia begged the Worldbreaker to save Tlahuia, and so using his love for the Lightbearer as a catalyst, Atlauhtli changed Atezcahuia into the Reflector. He sacrificed his physical form to become a living mirror for Tlahuia’s light. He embraced her and what little light reflected back on itself over and over until the amplified brilliance burned way Yacalhuia’s shadow. Atlauhtli then merged her form with the planet itself, burying Yacalhuia deep underneath her surface, so deep that the darkness could not escape. Tlahuia was so weakened by her ordeal that she entered a state of hibernation, her once radiant brilliance no more than a soothing glow. Atezcahuia entombed her in a great pyramid, standing guard for the thousands of years it would take her to recover. <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Atlauhtli, in grief for her sisters, sank deep into the earth and was not seen again.</span>

Bonus: Atezcahuia’s original form.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

djuby
    Participant

Stunning work

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Just cobbled together some group shots for my deviantart. I got sick of Photobucket not letting me direct-link to the image file and constraining everything. Group shots of some of my favorite teams: Spectrum and the Saviors. More to come

ams
    Participant

So cool!

I know I have probably asked you this before, but do you use photoshop to make your group pics?

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks, ams!

And in answer to your question: I do! I had been using the Preview app (comes with most macs) up until recently, but then I got my new work computer with all the bells and whistles (including photoshop). Photoshop is miles better.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

A quick one for the CDC, since this week’s theme looked like a lot of fun 🙂

EDIT: Weird… upload’s broken. Photobucket it is…

Nug
    Participant

I was checking these out on DA. I especially like the Drengr character! I think its cool you’re showing some love to the War Gods with disabilities.

Delirious AL
    Participant

Everything, man. Everything. You win everything.

*whispers* …everything…

DiCicatriz
    Participant

*whispers* …thank you…

In all seriousness, that means so much coming from you since I am so in love with your heromachine stuff  that it’s causing deep emotional issues in my marriage.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Whipped up a little something in honor of the ASTONISHING news of the Supreme Court ruling in favor of marriage equality across the entirety of the US of A!

So anyway here’s a little snapshot of what Arhcie and Donovan’s wedding might look like. It didn’t occur to me until after this was done that neither of these characters are actually American (I could always amend that… hmm… kind of getting an idea here…), but anyways… they’re cute together. Don’t you think? 🙂

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Well, here’s my toast to the lucky couple! That’s a really cute concept.

djuby
    Participant

An historic day…too long in coming, but finally achieved.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice one dude. And well done to those 5 judges for taking a stand for common sense against the very vocal anti-gay rights brigade.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

A few for the costume contest…

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Trying the fourth submission one more time before I give up and go to photo bucket…

EDIT: Welp. The forum hates me. Here she is in case anybody was curious…

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.