CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

• This topic has 659 replies, 67 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by ams.
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

4th and final member of the Painted Ladies Club:

CantDraw-Man-Eater.png

BIO:

Iukika the Man-Eater is obviously the muscle of the team. She’s a professional wrestler and loves the sound of breaking bones…oh, and long walks on the beach.

I used Greg Horn’s cover of Red She-Hulk for the pose. My favorite part is the vein popping out on her forehead. BTW, Iukika is Hawaiian.

Well, I’ve run out of Red Bat character ideas, so I’ll probably gravitate my attention to Sumina…after I do a spring fairy and a Stellar re-design…yes, I’m finally getting back around to Stellar. If you’re following the Red Bat comic, I’ll probably do the next two pages back-to-back since they should be easier to create than what I’ve done so far.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

These are unbelievable man. I’m jealous of your work. But in a good way… ^^

Mad Jack
    Participant

Mmmh, nice ladies! Where can I book them? Wait, they’re not strip… ?! Uhm … okay, never mind. I’ll show myself out now … Embarassed Wink

CantDraw
    Participant

They get that all the time, so don’t feel too bad. Wink

Okay, somehow I managed to pull off a Stellar redesign this afternoon:

CantDraw-Stellar-Redesign.png

I have to admit, this is my new favorite. I think I’ll have to change her back story at some point because now I see her as a more cosmic hero but instead of having anger issues, I want her to be a little crazy. You’ll notice I went with a fully clothed version.

Mad Jack
    Participant

@CantDraw said:
    You’ll notice I went with a fully clothed version.

Who are you and what have you done with CantDraw???

CantDraw
    Participant

He’ll be back when he does Nimu the princess version on the Sumina thread…he, he. Anyway, I was messing around with the color of Stellar’s suit and stumbled on this copper color version (yes, still fully clothed). Now I can’t decide which one I like, so maybe y’all can help me out.

CantDraw-Stellar-Copper.pngCantDraw-Stellar-Redesign-1.png

Let me know which one you like better.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I prefer the blue version, it’s more visually interesting, what with the star patterning and all. Either way, awesome work as usual.

Herr D
    Participant

Now I want to see the copper with blue stars . . .

CantDraw
    Participant

@Herr D said:

Now I want to see the copper with blue stars . . .

Well, I tried that but it just didn’t work for me. I also tried white stars which wasn’t bad but not as good as the plain copper.

CantDraw
    Participant

For the Non-Humanoid Contest:

CantDraw-GreatElderSpaceWorm.png

Stellar vs. Great Elder Space Worm (insert Lovecraft name here)

While I’m here, I’ll share the new Stellar bio:

Her story begins in a mental institution where she mutters, “I don’t belong here,” over and over again. She is plagued with nightmares of Lovecraft-type monsters and is listed only as Patient# 616. One day she is bathed in a golden light and given cosmic power and an indestructible suit. She hears a voice that tells her to, “Go forth, and conquer”. Now, as Stellar, she fights the monsters she once feared. Her power level is proportional to her courage, so fear weakens her, and her suit is tied into this as well in some mysterious way.

Stulte
    Participant

Awesome scene! This contest has brought out some amazingly creative stuff.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Absolute stunning! And who doesn’t like a nice lovecraftian monstergod? ;)

Candruth

(string of Lovecraftian adjectives)

There’s actually a Lovecraft name generator out there– no kidding, it’s really a thing.

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=lcnamer

CantDraw
    Participant

Woah…it’s been 3 weeks since I last posted. Work is keeping my very busy, so my posts may be few and far between. Here’s a new idea I’ve been working on. Meet Captain Gayle…

CantDraw-CaptainGayle.png

BIO:
    Captain Gayle was once a bounty hunter in the American Old West who awoke on the most technologically advanced ship in known human history. Unaware of the ship’s purpose or hers, it seemed made for her, and she deciphered many of the ships controls in a short time. Gayle agreed to the space suit provided by the ship but kept her long coat and found two sidearms, rather than going with some more advanced weaponry that could have been installed her suit.

Gayle has superhuman reflexes, hand-eye coordination, and perfect vision. She is also very intuitive and able to figure out the answer to most problems set before her, especially when it comes to technology.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow. Awesome work dude.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.