CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Awesome dude

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s my redesign of the original Metal Streak which is actually her 2.0 suit:

CantDraw-MetalStreak2.0.png

BIO:
    Several years in the future, long after the death of her sister and Red Bat has…well, I’ll save that for another time…Dr. Silver created Second-Skin. It’s nano-tech that bonds with human skin and greatly increases the strength and speed of the wearer. For Dr. Silver it also mimics her missing arm and can take on the shape of other things, such as a sword. She’s a darker hero for a dark time.

I tried mixing a couple of gradients and came up with a cool blend. Also, I used one of the new tattoos for the nano-wires. I might do a gun arm and a maskless version, but, then again, I may not.

JR19759
    Keymaster

That shading is incredible. Just WOW man. I especially love how you did the abs.

CantDraw
    Participant

Thanks for noticing the abs. I wanted her to have a very muscular appearance. The Second-Skin is almost like a coating over regular skin, although it does cover up a couple of areas a little more. Wink

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s my version of a Brick character:

CantDraw-Shamrock.png

BIO:
    Maddie O’Hara, a fitness instructor by trade, is naturally strong. What makes her a superhero is the four-leaf clover she wears. It’s been passed down in her family for generations and grants the bearer both superhuman strength and invulnerability when needed. Maddie calls this ability “luck” powers. In the picture above she’s just defeated a giant robot made of cars.

I’m not sure if this totally qualifies as a “brick” character but I’m not especially fond of that type of superhero, so I had to do one my way. I thought about going completely body-builder type but decided to just make sure the arms looked toned. I originally had more defined abs, like my last picture, but didn’t like the way it looked.

Keric
    Participant

@CantDraw said:

Here’s my version of a Brick character:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cantdraw/2014/01/CantDraw-Shamrock.png

Yes, It is very loverly, where did you find the shamrock?

CantDraw
    Participant

I made it from 4 heart-shaped insignias and an eyebrow (the stem).

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice and the boutonnière (if it can be called that) is beautiful.

CantDraw
    Participant

I think I’ll skip the Chinese Zodiac contest while I focus on Friday Night Fights. I have a plan for all the characters, but finding the time is an adventure in itself.

CantDraw
    Participant

For the Elemental contest:

CantDraw-DragonMaster.png

BIO:
    Red Bat’s sensei is considered by those that know him to be the greatest martial artist of his time, if not all time. It is said he can take down an opponent with touching him and that his chi can take physical form as pictured above.

Stulte
    Participant

That is amazing! Surprised

Great shading!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool.Cool

CantDraw
    Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day, HM (I know it’s a little late, but you’ll forget about that when you see the picture):

CantDraw-ValentineFairy.png

Legatus
    Participant

Lovely! …and wonderful!

Stulte
    Participant

Yeah, that is awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.