CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

• This topic has 659 replies, 67 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by ams.
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 660 total)
  • Author

FRM

@CantDraw said:

Skin, although it wouldn’t be hard to make it one piece…hmm…I’ll think about it. Admittedly, I’m not sure I’m completely happy with the skin color. It definitely wasn’t right in the first one which is why I changed it a bit for the next. In answer to JR, I would call it comic book…er, I mean, quantum mechanics. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

okay. i feel like it’s more realistic for it to be a one-piece, since it isn’t fastened around the middle, and would flap around. it would also be very uncomfortable to wear. plus she might get arrested for indecent exposure.

CantDraw
    Participant

Okay, you’ve convined me to redo her costume, the question is what color should I do to cover the skin? I want to keep the metallic pink color (at least, that’s what I would call it).

Keric
    Participant

@CantDraw said:

Okay, you’ve convined me to redo her costume, the question is what color should I do to cover the skin? I want to keep the metallic pink color (at least, that’s what I would call it).

I don’t think anyone hated the colors it was in, I liked it when I thought it was like just one piece with flesh colored parts!Smile

CantDraw
    Participant

Confused Hmm…what to do…I think I’ll make a more straight-on pose of both versions and let y’all vote. That sounds fun! I’ll do one skin and one covered (I’m thinking of going with gold, but I’ll experiment and see).

FRM

perhaps light indigo?

Herr D
    Participant

Blue would look good too, but regardless, a couple of well-placed straps might make it logical.

CantDraw
    Participant

I think I’ll have to come back to Stellar some other time. I created a regular pose but didn’t like how it turned out, so I’m putting my energies into the speedster contest.

CantDraw
    Participant

Speaking of which…my entry for the speedster contest:

CantDraw-SpeedyCat.png

BIO:
    Dr. Calico was a jealous rival of Dr. Silver’s and stole some of her phase-shifting technology. After a few modifications she was able to move at incredible speeds by phasing slightly out of our plane of existence. Now she is a techno-thief going by the name of Speedy Cat.

FRM

nice!

CantDraw
    Participant

Rocket Reddit:

CantDraw-RocketReddit.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Red Bat Crossover Event:

CantDraw-GoldenGladiator.png

BIO:
    After fighting off Techno-Master #1 (aka Black Dragon) and the forces of EarthRealm, Nimu is transported to Earth long before the future she witnessed and emerged in the vicinity of Red Bat. While aaked as the day she was born, she gives Red Bat a prophecy concerning her (will be revealed at a latter date). Suddenly her sword, though looking somewhat different, appears in her hand. After a flash of light, Nimu is seen wearing golden armor and looking somewhat confused.

Over time Nimu and Red Bat become friends and fight alongside each other. As the public accepts her, she becomes known as the Golden Gladiator. Nimu is vastly de-powered on Earth compared to Sumina but she still has all her fighting skills and strength and is immune to any magical attacks.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I am still looking for the bad art you talk about in the title of this thread, and I have not found it yet. Great stuff.

CantDraw
    Participant

For the Gadgeteer Contest:

CantDraw-MetalStreak1.0.png

BIO:
    Dr. Emily Silver’s first attempt at a battle suit after her her sister’s death was made from a kevlar bodysuit with nanite plates. The nanite plates produced an anti-gravity field that allowed flight and enhanced her strength by a factor of 10. She also wore a nano-tech arm cannon. However, she was unable to overcome her claustrophobia, which led her to create a 2.0 version.

FYI – masking a lot of patterns really slows down HM. I had to completely start over and save that part for closer to the end. I plan on doing the 2.0 suit which is really a redesign of the original Metal Streak sometime soon. I promised the 1.0 a long time ago and finally had a reason to do it with the contest. Hope you enjoy!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great pose.

CantDraw
    Participant

For the Energy Blaster Contest:

CantDraw-ElectricKitty-1.pngCantDraw-ElectricKitty-NoGoggles-1.pngCantDraw-ElectricKitty-NoEnergy.png

BIO:
    Chen Yi is a kung-fu prodigy and holds black belts in several martial arts. If that wasn’t enough, she is able to draw electrical energy from any source and focus them into powerful force beams. She goes by the name Electric Kitty.

This is one of the few times I came up with the pose myself, and I think it turned out pretty good. I have to say, the Kirby blast is pretty cool…I may have to use that again. Also, I included without goggles and no blast versions for your viewing pleasure.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.