Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Fat Man & Little Boy aren’t just descriptions. These two really are named that. Points if you know why. I know there’s at least one person around here who knows, as they’ve done their own characters with the same name.

……………………………….

Fat Man is a human wrecking machine. His large size (and ability to grow even larger) coupled with his immense strength allow him to hold his own against some of the top tier heroes. Although they can generally outsmart him. If you can somehow remove Fat Man’s helmet and reveal his abnormally shaped head, you’ve earned an enemy for life.

Little Boy, despite his seemingly innocent appearance, is even more dangerous that his fat friend. And if you believe the rumours, much older too Using his abnormally large eyes, Little Boy is capable of hypnotizing people into doing his bidding. The truly scary part is that Little Boy is a complete sociopath with seemingly no concern for human life whatsoever. If Fat Man wasn’t around to reign in his little friend, his body count would likely sky rocket.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/03/Fat-Man-Little-Boy.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Shouldn’t it be Little Boy and then Fat Man? Also nice idea with them.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Probably, yes. But since the main focus of the image is on Fat Man, he gets top billing.

Anarchangel
    Participant

A trio of teenage heroes, empowered by alien technology.

Talon: Acrobatic adrenaline junkie.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/03/Talon.png

Goldhawk (Not keen on that name anymore): Aerial combatant and tough as nails hero.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/03/Goldhawk.png

Freebird: Determined heroine, fighting for freedom and equality.

Freebird.png

ams
    Participant

Awesome characters!

Trekkie
    Participant

Great character designs! I especially love Talon’s costume.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks guys. I’m glad you like them :)

Anarchangel
    Participant

I had originally sat down with the intention of creating an entirely different character (named Foresight) but during the design process I somehow ended up with The Cricket instead. Oh well, I already have a bunch of insect themed characters (Dragonfly, Vespa etc) so I guess one more won’t hurt.

Maybe I’ll go back and attempt Foresight later.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/03/The-Cricket.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Great work…one question…did you mean to leave Talon’s boots white or just miss em?

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great stuff.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@livewyre1014 said:

Great work…one question…did you mean to leave Talon’s boots white or just miss em?

That was actually on purpose. I just didn’t like the all black boots. I did end up using the same boots but in black on Goldhawk but he didn’t have any other white in his costume so using it there would just look weird.

Scatman

Loven’ Talon great character!I always like visiting your thread.Smile

Vengeance
    Participant

good stuff as usual

Anarchangel
    Participant

Payne is one of my oldest characters, made a loooooong time ago for an rp. I’ve made a few different costumes for her. The last one was very “angry goth”…Seriously, there were chains and everything. Anyway, I like this one a lot more.

p.s. She’s supposed to be flying…or whatever.

p.p.s. “Payne” is really just her surname, so if you can think of a decent superhero name for her, let me know :)

…………………………..

Despite appearances, Payne has always fought on the side of the angels. With demonic wings and the strength to crush a tank, Payne has always been shunned by most people but is widely respected by the other heroes of the world. Payne may be one of the strongest beings on the planet but her strength of will may be her greatest power.

Blah.

Payne.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Payne is awesome! For alternate cryptonyms, how about Fallen Angel or something more like dragoness or Lilith?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.