Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yep, got it.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks JR. Appreciated. πŸ™‚

Anarchangel
    Participant

First draft of a new character, Literally all I know about this character so far is that he’s Canadian. I haven’t come up with anything else yet so no backstory.

Aeon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice design, especially like the logo and the cute little robot!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Very nice design, especially like the logo and the cute little robot!

Thanks man. That little bot was just something I tacked on to the image at the last minute but I actually like it more than I like Aeon.

Trekkie
    Participant

I like it- A very clean design, and I like the little robot as well

djuby
    Participant

So good!

Anarchangel
    Participant

So I checked out this weeks character design contest, went to the site, generated a random character and this is what I got.

I instantly had an idea for a character and spent a bit of time working on it in the lab…..But while I do like the finished character, I don’t think it really conveys the idea of “The Red Brain” so I don’t think I’ll bother entering him in the contest. I did think about going for an actual expanded brain but that feels kind of overused.

The Red Brain

Anyway, I’m gonna take another crack at the contest at some point through the week.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool, and Aeon with his little companion gives off a Booster Gold kind of vibe to me, which is not a bad thing.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Don’t ask me to explain this one because I honestly don’t think I can. It’s just a character that’s been lurking in my brain for months now, begging to be let out, Well you’re out now. Run free, Big Sumo Hero!

Big Sumo Hero

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

That is the Ronseal of hero names isn’t it. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Let me guess, he’s a sumo, who is rather large and fights crime? πŸ˜‰

Anarchangel
    Participant

Probably. I put exactly zero thought into the name. When I first pictured him in my head, ” Big Sumo Hero” was literally just the first thing that popped into my head. The name just kinda stuck.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just an experimental character.

Imp

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Oh, my. That’s a really nice setup! The imp itself is not over-designed, the pose is well-done and the background gives this some great flavor.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Another attempt at a character Β for this weeks contest.

The Green Machine

While I realize that this one stands practically no chance of winning, I actually really like him. Not because of the image but rather the character and story ideas it conjures up in my head. So even if I don’t stand a chance of winning, this guy is a fun addition to my roster of characters. πŸ™‚

The Green Machine

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.