Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Super moderator power activated. πŸ˜‰

There y’go, they should be gone now.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Kitsune thanks you….Those clones were evil. πŸ™‚

Anarchangel
    Participant

Wow, it’s been almost 3 months since I posted here. Sorry about that folks. Life got in the way.

Anyway, I finally have something to share with you guys. An updated version of Prowler.

Prowler - Everyone in the criminal underworld knows that when the black cat crosses your path, you're in for some serious bad luck,

Those of you who have been around for longer will no doubt have seen this character before and know that every attempt at a decent costume has been an abject failure. But I think I actually like this one. I went for a more utilitarian design, rather than the last costumes entirely spandex affair. That one just didn’t make much sense for the character but this one serves his purpose a lot better.

I didn’t really attempt a lot of shading on this one as I think we all know how much I suck at shading. Especially black.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome back man, been missing you around these parts..

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice, the costume design is great.

CantDraw
    Participant

I agree, that is a cool design. Welcome back, AA!

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve just been tinkering with Dragonfly, I haven’t changed much but I wanted to give him a more mature, somewhat intimidating look this time around.

Dragonfly

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

One day, ladies and gentlemen, I will tell you all the tale of Null. Just not this day as I have a bunch of other tales to tell before the tale of Null makes sense and I’m too busy* to do that right now.

I can tell you, however, that Null has the ability to shut off other peoples powers.

*lazy

Null

Attachments:

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Started scrolling through your gallery this morning. Wow!!! So creative, what a great mind. I really enjoy seeing your characters and reading their bio and back story. Thanks for sharing these and I am only on page 11. Quality stuff. Again, many thanks!

djuby
    Participant

Null is gorgeous! Great work.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks!

I actually just checked out page 11 to remind myself what’s there and cringed at how awful some of them look. I’m my own Β worst critic though. I’ve been meaning to redo Athena for a while now so you’ll probably see a new version of her soon.

But I’m glad you#re enjoying them. πŸ™‚

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks djuby. I wasn;t entirely sure if the colours worked but I’m glad you like her. πŸ™‚

Anarchangel
    Participant

Tokyo Rose, Japan’s superhero DJ gains various powers from exposure to different types of music.

Tokyo Rose

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

I love your costumes. You have such a great eye for cool designs.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Ugh! Hey JR, could you possibly delete the first attachment in that last post (and this post)? I made a slight change to Rose after I posted and now I can’t get rid of that. I hate not being able to delete my own posts.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.