Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

*Sigh* Ok. Jeff is aware of the post reset problem, though we don’t know what is causing it. What I would suggest is that if it happens you contact Jeff through the Contact Us form on the top bar. Just say that your forum post count has been reset and he will fix it, it only takes a few seconds apparently. Usually I’d tell him, but as I’m not going to be around for a week, you guys might as well do it yourselves rather than wait for me to get back.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks JR but it hardly seems worth wasting Jeff’s time over. I mean I’m not really bothered if my post count resets or not.

Also, thanks for the laugh Nug. I laughed out loud when I saw that….then felt slightly creeped out…. :D

Nug
    Participant

Don’t sweat it JR. I’m getting good laughs out of it. ;)

Anarchangel
    Participant

I made a new costume for Sdestep, because the old one was god awful. I’m not 100% sold on this one, mostly the head and face, but it’s still better than the original.

Sidestep.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

I was just looking through some of my old creations (trying to find inspiration for new ones) and I realized that NEUTRON HAS NO CROTCH!!!

@Anarchangel said:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/07/Neutron.png

How on earth did I manage to miss this!? Did I just not look at him?….Naturally I had to go fix it, so reposting.

Neutron.png

RobM
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:

I was just looking through some of my old creations (trying to find inspiration for new ones) and I realized that NEUTRON HAS NO CROTCH!!!

@Anarchangel said:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/07/Neutron.png

How on earth did I manage to miss this!? Did I just not look at him?….Naturally I had to go fix it, so reposting.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2014/08/Neutron.png

The wonders of modern medicine!

Anarchangel
    Participant

I know, right? I had to help the poor guy out. Life without a crotch is not a life worth living.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Here’s a character I originally created a long, long time ago on Hero-O’Matic but never on HeroMachine.

…………………………

The Emerald Emperor is a true terror and one of the greatest threats to humanity. The high ruler of Khallos is a walking nuclear reactor, capable of single handedly destroying the planet. He believes that he should rule over everyone and the only thing that stops this megalomaniac from invading the rest of the world is his genuine love for his people. He knows that even he can’t win a war outright. He knows that there will be casualties on both sides. So instead the Emperor plots and schemes from his throne of subtler ways to seize power, often hiring underlings, both human and meta, to do his bidding.

The other forces of the world know that the Emperor poses a serious threat and that the must eventually do something about him, but only the most powerful beings on the planet stand a chance of facing this emerald terror and surviving. So for the time being, the Emperor remains unchallenged. But it is only a matter of time before he decides that the benefits of war outweigh the risks. And then, the world must face one of it’s deadliest threats.

The-Emerald-Emperor.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

He seems to be a radiant personality, a real sparkler… ;)

Anarchangel
    Participant

He’s the life* of every party.

*death

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

The Emerald Emperor looks great, I’m always a fan of your clean, well-designed characters.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Testing out the new forums with a new character. Well relatively new anyway. Some of you may remember this guy as one of my many entrants in the insect themed contest. Luna Moth.

Luna Moth

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oh, it adds the image as an attachment. Weird.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Another entrant in that contest was the terribly named iSpyder.

iSpyder

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.