Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks good, but with abs like that I think she needs a little muscle definition on her chest. Not too much but something. Also you might want to use the fit female body legs from the female-body standard (2nd to last page I think) and mask them onto her legs (as they are part of the full body), match the legs up with her arms, if that makes any sense.
    But the costume is awesome. I love your top designs, they’re always very creative.

Anarchangel
    Participant

No, I totally get what you mean about the legs. I think I actually meant to do that but somehow managed to forget. I originally had her wearing pants but when I switched it to a skirt I must have forgotten to give her legs muscles. I did mask some more muscular arms onto her though…Or I tried to at least.

Timedrop23
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2014/07/Magenta.png

Just saw Magenta quoted last page and I think she is awesome. Don’t know about coming up with a backstory for her, but I envision a “Battle of Pink Energy Arms” between her and my Strong-Arm character. The hat is cool; almost like she jumped from the pages of Static Shock or something.
    Maybe add more bling?

Anarchangel
    Participant

A new character and an entry in this weeks contest. Representing India, It’s Bengal.Anarchangel-Bengal.png

djuby
    Participant

Gorgeous!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@djuby said:

Gorgeous!

Thank you. :)

Trekkie
    Participant

Wow. Fantastic!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Okay, I need to tell you that I love Magenta and Bengal. Magenta’s pose, costume and power all look too cool. I love the hat by the way. Bengal’s costume is just perfect, it really reflects the culture of India.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Wow. Fantastic!

@Jeimuzu said:

Okay, I need to tell you that I love Magenta and Bengal. Magenta’s pose, costume and power all look too cool. I love the hat by the way. Bengal’s costume is just perfect, it really reflects the culture of India.

Thank you both. :)

Legatus
    Participant

You got my vote for Bengal.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Nice work on Bengal. Great mask! Also love the way the hands are angled slightly differently, as if she’s flexing her claws, getting ready to strike. :)

ams
    Participant

Kick-ass job on Bengal. Love it! Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Legatus said:

You got my vote for Bengal.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

@DiCicatriz said:

Nice work on Bengal. Great mask! Also love the way the hands are angled slightly differently, as if she’s flexing her claws, getting ready to strike. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Thanks. It’s pretty surprising how much just a small change like that can make to an image.

@ams said:

Kick-ass job on Bengal. Love it! Cheers!

Thanks. Your creations inspired my current style quite a bit, so I have to give you some of the credit too. :)

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve been experimenting with a character/characters that I may have remade on the old forums almost as much as I remade American dream but never made it to this thread until now. The “twins”, Sugar & Sin.

………………………………………..

Callie West’s struggle with her inner demon’s is a little more real than most peoples. Her inner demon is her “sister” Kayla. This dark mirror image of Callie constantly whispers in her ear, trying to convince her to commit all manner of evil deeds. What’s worse though is that Kayla isn’t just limited to being a voice in Callie’s head. She can take control of Callie’s body and actually bring her own physical form into this world, swapping places with Callie in the process. But then the tables are turned and Callie takes it upon herself to urge Kayla to perform good deeds. Not that either is required to do as the other says of course. Callie and Kayla are constantly bickering with one another, despite the fact that only one of them has a physical form at a time.

No one is entirely sure if there really are two different people inhabiting Callie’s body or if she’s just an extremely troubled meta-human trying to make sense of her body’s transformations by inventing the personality of Kayla. One thing is clear though, Kayla has the potential to be extremely dangerous and it is only the good natured Callie who can keep her from unleashing her own brand of hell.

Sugar-Sin.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool and fantastic execution!

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.