Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

But it sounds so interesting! Also Nevermore is cool.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Oh my goodness! I love Nevermore’s costume so much. Just awesome. Smile

Linea24
    Participant

“Quoth the raven, Nevermore.”~Edgar Allan Poe

…Sorry, couldn’t resist. But his costume looks really cool, though!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

But it sounds so interesting! Also Nevermore is cool.

I’ll get around to it eventually. And thanks.

@Jeimuzu said:

Oh my goodness! I love Nevermore’s costume so much. Just awesome. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Thanks again. I see some things I can fix but it works for now. :)

@Linea24 said:

“Quoth the raven, Nevermore.”~Edgar Allan Poe

…Sorry, couldn’t resist. But his costume looks really cool, though!

Never resist the urge to quote Poe. Thanks.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Here’s a remake of one of my earliest villains. I know, I know, I said I was doing too many remakes but this guy doesn’t count as he never actually made it to this forum. He existed only on the old site.

I admit I kind of just chucked this design together but that’s the kind of look I was going for. He generally just wears whatever kind of crap he finds lying around. So it works.

………………………..

The subterranean mutate known as Creep got his name after kidnapping the heroine Dare Devil and declaring his love for her. Dare Devil was disgusted by him and called him a creep. Completely delusional, the creature took this as a term of endearment and has used it as his name ever since.

Dare Devil managed to escape Creep’s clutches but it was one of the most harrowing experiences of her life. Creep has since encountered a number of other heroes, who have all been utterly disgusted by him, but has as yet managed to evade capture. He continues his deluded love of Dare Devil and tries to steal her back to his underground lair whenever he can. Fortunately, Dare Devil has been able to outsmart the creature and evade his clutches but worries that one day even the infamously lucky Devil will simply run out of luck and the Creep will be waiting.

Creep.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

like it all around…the busted shoe is the detail that makes the whole thing for me. nice work

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@livewyre1014 said:

like it all around…the busted shoe is the detail that makes the whole thing for me. nice work

I gotta agree. The busted shoe and the torn-up pants are perfectly executed and the creepy face is just perfect for the character.

Vengeance
    Participant

never more looks really cool

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks guys.

A quick question for anyone who cares to offer an opinion about Magenta. Specifically the hat. Does it work or does it look ridiculous?

@Anarchangel said:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2014/07/Magenta.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I don’t think the hat looks bad per say, but the costume might look better without it.

djuby
    Participant

Love everything about it!

Herr D
    Participant

It looks like the sort of detail that is an important backstory element. Do you have one in mind?

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Herr D said:

It looks like the sort of detail that is an important backstory element. Do you have one in mind?

I don’t really have a specific backstory regarding the hat, it was really just a last minute addition to the design, but Magenta has always been kind of an odd duck so I suppose the logic behind the hat could simply be that if no one else (i.e no other heroes) wears that kind of thing with their costume then she probably would…….Or I could actually put some thought into it and come up with something decent.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I remade Epica.

I know, I know, I keep saying I’m going to make new characters. I was actually trying to make a new one when I was struck by inspiration for this.

Just having a little fun with this one. Epica doesn’t yield to anyone or anything.

Epica-1.png

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Wow!! Surely, she LIFTS, bro!

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.