Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Oh, that’s the “American Dream”, for sure, heh heh…

BTW, all your latest creations… amazing! Great job!!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Did I ever explain why American Dream is “American Dream”? I remember posting her backstory etc on the old forums but that’s been wiped from existence. I don’t think I ever explained here.

Not that there’s really much to explain. The “American” part comes from her long-standing partnership/relationship with Sentinel, who’s all about “America!” and stuff. The “Dream” comes from her somewhat secondary ability to cast an astral projection of herself and enter peoples dreams.

And so, American Dream……If anyone cared.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Also, thanks guys! :D

Jeimuzu
    Participant

The American Dream remake looks great, I love the way you posed her with the flag.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks, Jeimuzu.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I keep getting 504 Gateway errors. It’s making the site incredibly difficult to use. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? It seems to be getting more frequent too.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Yeah, ever since the site was moved to the new server there has been some stability issues, Jeff and Ben have a program running the reboots the sites server whenever it goes offline. Also at the moment we might get a few more reboots then what has been the norm of late as they are trying to repair the issue with being unable to upload images.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Kaldath said:

Yeah, ever since the site was moved to the new server there has been some stability issues, Jeff and Ben have a program running the reboots the sites server whenever it goes offline. Also at the moment we might get a few more reboots then what has been the norm of late as they are trying to repair the issue with being unable to upload images.

OK, thanks for the info, Kaldath.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Anyway, here’s a new villain I’ve been working on for The Nowhere Kids. No, not The Lost Boys, I’m considering chucking the girls back into the mix.

Ruby is old. Very old. She manages to stay young, contrary to popular belief, not by stealing youth from others but by transferring her own years to others. Ruby does not do this maliciously, she simply is obsessed with retaining her own beauty. A hazard of life in the Hollywood hills. The process isn’t permanent however and eventually the years return to Ruby and her victims regain their youth. That is if the ravages of age don’t kill them before that change can take effect. Despite the fact that Ruby bears no malice towards her victims, she has been responsible for more than a few deaths over her many years.
    Ruby has been around since at least the 1940’s as she had a rivalry then with the original American Dream.

Ruby.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Very cool, I love Ruby’s bio and I love what you did with the mirror.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks. It’s supposed to be a portrait but I guess I didn’t explain that. Mirror works too. :)

Anarchangel
    Participant

I decided to do a quick remake of Red Devil, who you may or may not recognize from the home page/blog.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2014/07/Red-Devil-2.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ah, I remember this guy. He was a big inspiration for the first incarnation of my Mr E character (ok, when I say inspiration, I actually ripped it off so badly I might as well have to pay you royalties, but that’s by the by). Love the remake, he still looks cool as hell (ba-dum-tish).

Anarchangel
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Ah, I remember this guy. He was a big inspiration for the first incarnation of my Mr E character (ok, when I say inspiration, I actually ripped it off so badly I might as well have to pay you royalties, but that’s by the by). Love the remake, he still looks cool as hell (ba-dum-tish).

Thanks JR. And I’ll accept cash or a cheque. :)

Anarchangel
    Participant

Cookies will do too.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.