Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks vamp. That stories been developing for years. Writing and developing stories for all these characters is what I do when I’m bored. If I ever start a comic book, I’ll have plenty of material.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hey ho gang. I’m back again and this time I’m bringing with me Surge’s on again, off again love interest, the air controlling Aerial.

They make beautiful storms together. :)

Aerial.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice. Love her costume.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Nice. Love her costume.

Gotta agree with JR, that’s a killer costume.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks guys. I tried a bunch of costumes before I settled on that one so I’m glad you like it.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just a quick design experiment for another supporting character. Surge’s best pal and deeply troubled hero in training, Absolute Zero.

Absolute-Zero.png

Legatus
    Participant

Cool!

Vampyrist
    Participant

^What he said!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Legatus said:

Cool!

I see what you did there. :)

Anarchangel
    Participant

I just realized how many elementals I’ve done recently. Loadstone, Terra, Aerial and now Absolute Zero. I have a fire character planned next too.

Anarchangel
    Participant

OK, scratch that fire character. I can’t get it to work. He’ll show up eventually.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Um….guys? Why is the forum saying I’m a new member and that I’ve only posted twice? I’m confused. Have the past few years only been a hallucination?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Anarchangel said:

Um….guys? Why is the forum saying I’m a new member and that I’ve only posted twice? I’m confused. Have the past few years only been a hallucination?

It appears to be a glitch with the forums. It’s happened to some people recently. All it seems to be is reseting your post count, you haven’t lost any of your posts as far as we know. We’ll make sure Jeff is aware of the problem.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

@Anarchangel said:

It appears to be a glitch with the forums. It’s happened to some people recently. All it seems to be is reseting your post count, you haven’t lost any of your posts as far as we know. We’ll make sure Jeff is aware of the problem.

Ah ok. I thought I was going insane for a minute.

Nug
    Participant

Greetings Anarchangel! Welcome to the forums! Good start so far! Can’t wait to see more of your work! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.