Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

That is enough to make a person cry. I know how you feel.YellYellYellYell

Nug
    Participant

That happend to me last week. I feel your pain, bro.

Anarchangel
    Participant

A world full of meta-humans can be a dangerous place. Fortunately there are those who are willing to give protection when it’s needed.
    Guardian is a super powered bodyguard who hires himself out to the highest bidder. Often employed by visiting dignitaries and those who were simply unfortunate enough to get on the bad side of the wrong meta, Guardian puts his ability to create force fields to good use and has quickly earned a reputation as the go-to guy when that extra bit of security is needed.
    Guardian is the oldest friend of Dragonfly and the cousin of Frost and has found himself drawn into their adventures on a number of occasions. Much to his annoyance, neither of them ever pay him for his help.
    Underneath his armour, Guardian is not really a very imposing figure. Somewhat small and skinny, the armour helps to impress prospective clients and intimidate opponents.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2014/06/Guardian.png

djuby
    Participant

So cool!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.Cool

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just a quick remake of The Ant Queen to fix a couple of issues that were annoying me about the last image.

The-Ant-Queen.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Love the Ant Queen remake, those bright yellow wings look stellar and her costume design is excellent.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:

Love the Ant Queen remake, those bright yellow wings look stellar and her costume design is excellent.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’m back at my favourite end of the character spectrum today with the members of the Colony. (i.e.. the insect inspired people). I’m also trying a slightly new style with this one.

Adrianna Benoit is a member of the colony who became obsessed with Dragonfly after he saved her from a rampaging Goliath. After this first rescue, Benoit continually put herself in danger in the hopes that her hero would rescue her again.
    After one rescue, Static Buzz commented to Dragonfly that Adrianna was like a “Damselfly in distress”. Adrianna overheard the comment but rather than take offence, she latched onto the idea of having a name that matched her favourite hero’s. She christened herself Damsel and embarked on a series of plots that became ever more elaborate, putting herself and others in increasing levels of danger just so she could experience the thrill of being rescued by the object of her obsession.
    At first, Dragonfly thought Damsel was simply unlucky to find herself in such dangerous circumstances but he began to realize that she was actually orchestrating the situations she ended up in, even going so far as to hire masked villains to endanger her and force Dragonfly into action. If they could throw in an occasional comment about how she was Dragonfly’s “one true love” then so much the better in her opinion (This confused Dragonfly no end, as he wasn’t interested in her at all).
    When the truth came out about Damsel, Dragonfly was horrified that she would be so reckless but was seemingly powerless to stop her. He would always rescue her. It was in his nature to rescue everyone who needed to be rescued anyway. He could however have her arrested for reckless endangerment of others. Damsel was incarcerated at Providence Asylum for the Criminally Insane but continually escaped and orchestrated ever more dangerous situations.
    Dragonfly so far has always managed to rescue the troubled Damselfly but worries that one day he will fail. Damsel however remains eternally sure that her knight in green will always watch over her.

Anarchangel-Damsel.png

“I knew you’d come for me. You’re my hero” – Damsel.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I had originally planned on using Damsel for this weeks villain contest (I’ve already posted the typical evil bad guys) but I’m not entirely sure if she even fits in the category of “villain”. I mean, yes, she’s creating dangerous situations etc and putting others in danger in the process but she doesn’t really think about that kind of thing. First and foremost she’s putting herself in danger to force Dragonfly’s hand. Other people just happen to be around.

Hmmmm.

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Agreed. She’s more of an attention seeker than a showstopper villain.

Also, great design! Excellent as always.

Viper
    Participant

Great gallery and awesome characters.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Damsel is wicked cool. As always, I love the costume and overall concept. I love your insect based heroes and villains.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Check it out! An actual villain of some sort or something like that…

Anyway, this is Bushmaster.

Anarchangel-Bushmaster.png

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.