When I went to clean up the attic, I still found a few things that need to get away.
Hmm, I wonder what I might find if I do take a look in the basement... 😉
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Nice! Oh yeah!
Please look in the basement…i’m enjoying this…
Love these new additions, especially the arm cannon(!!!!) and the hand on hip.
I don’t know if my old heart can take and more then this in one day. Great stuff.
You are KILLING it, sir! Well done!
Great scott! Love all this new stuff. Please go check the basement. Any chance for a garage sale as well?
Hello, Madjack. Have you plane a range a new insignia in the future ? I think to cutgem stones, cornucopia, ouroboros, peace dove or palm tree leaves who miss terribly to HM3.
Jack i would love to see one of the heads cut in two so we can have Jekyll Hyde type faces
madmadmadmadjack! [hands over remote] There’s a pair of French maid androids I built in the crate headed your way . . . they’ll be happy to help clean out those odd corners, just don’t show them to anyone–they’re rated R. 😆
You can pull this off by use of masking