Since I had it drawn anyway for a "super hero pet" commission, I went ahead and added this little fellow into Companion Standard. Because this is much more practical than skiing through the air on flying fish.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Great! That reminds me to catch up on my cartoons…..
Thank you. Oh. . . when a horselike creature gets married, would she wear a bridal bridle?
Hey, ain’t that King Aquaman’s ride? I want one.
I sea what you did there! I also see a sea horse. Nice!
Hey, when did Don Bluth start contributing here! BTW, that’s a compliment since I’m a fan of his work.