A reinterpretation of the Golden Age Flash.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I like this, although I kinda miss the helmet. I really like the top and the boots. Something about the mask feels out of place to me. I really don’t know what it is,though. Overall it is a pretty cool re-design of the classic.
Is that a lightning bolt in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?
I like the silver-age flash costume you did better. But I do approve of the omission of this Flash’s tin plate helmet.
I like the costume but like Gargoyle said, there is something about the mask. If you used the costume and the old helmet it would you good.
I like it but the lightning bolt coming out of the pants looks kind of gay. A single bolt in the center of the chest would have been better.
Nothing personal, but I purely hate it when people use “gay” like that. It’s lame.
That’s the way the original Golden Age Flash was designed. Looking back on it, I might flip it and have it coming down from the tunic flap instead, that might work better.