I am happy to give you the winning entry for Caption Contest 62 via the one and only Frankie!
I liked how the phrase matched up with Superman's happy expression, and the thought it provoked over whether the red tighties ARE his underwear, and if so, why they're not clean, and how. Because, eeewww.
There were other great entries, though, including our esteemed Honorable Mentions!
- Gero: If a train leaves Boston going 135mph and another leaves Bangor going…oh SCREW IT!!
- Tim: Test of strength in 3…2…1
- TopHat: “What are these train tracks doing out he- Oh crap”
- Anarchangel: “Open wide. Here comes the choo choo train. Nom nom nom.”
- Lawrence: Hmmm, are these bear tracks or deer tracks? Uh oh!
- Nancy: “I think you can, I think you can…”
- Bixlord: Six Flags can suck it, this is a way better Superman ride.
- Mad V: GET IN MY BELLY!!!
Great job everyone! Frankie will win his choice of either a caricature of his face (or someone else he chooses) or any item he likes to be included in HeroMachine 3. Congratulations, and thanks to everyone who entered!
Well done all!
Congrats, Frankie! I love the idea of Supes flying around in soiled underwear, by the way…
What was the original caption for this, if I may ask? I just can’t imagine why he’d be ripping up train tracks…
Congrats Frankie and everyone else 🙂
Cool, honorable mentions. Thanks Jeff.
Congrat’s to all and thank you for my first honorable mention Jeff!
And on your birthday, too!
I got an honourable mention 😀
Cool, I won and I didn’t even know it.
I got the idea when I noticed that Supe’s cape cast a shadow over his tighties, making them appear to be black on the backside.
Frankie, I think there’s something amiss between our email systems, you never seem to get the messages I send. You actually have TWO prizes now.