LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 768 total)
  • Author

FRM

cool!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Cool concept, great image, lovely shading.Cool

livewyre1014
    Participant

One more for the day, and then off to bed. Another one of my oldest characters but still one of my favorites. The psychic paragon…Brainstorm!!!

Brainstorm2.png

FRM

wow! great outfit and mask!

Scatman

great stuff really like puritan and the brainstorm mask is cool!

Vampyrist
    Participant

What FRM said, his outfit and mask are great!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks erebody!! I told my roommate that I would enter the next contest…little did I know Jeff was gonna hit us with the “Big Bad” challenge…ugh!! Anyway, here’s my entry for a gianormous moster who could level a city and challenge even my heroes haha

livewyre-chimera-png.png

Ok, Brainstorm is VERY cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

And now that I have done three more heroes, here come some villains!!! How about Scapel, Mystery Man’s nemesis!

Scalpel2.png

djuby
    Participant

Love ’em!

Scalpel looks really creepy and that Chimera is pretty convincing. Keep it up!

livewyre1014
    Participant

More villains!!! This time, the corrupted and seductively manipulative goddess Lakshmi and her faithful bodygaurd Rakshak!!! Always a handful for Ganesha.

Lakshmi.pngrakshak.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

oops…forgot to give credit to the co-creator of all my Hindi pantheon characters. My roommate, a hindi herself, is helping me develop all of these god like characters for my universe, so big shout out to her for all the great ideas and design collaborations!!!

FRM

i love the elephant guys!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Now for a new one…Mystery Man’s faithful second, the Secret!!! (the images were put together with Photoshop, but don’t hold that against me haha) Also, BIG thanks to AMS as I found this female pose in the poses thread…gotta give credit to the real geniuses!!!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2012/07/Duo.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.