LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another design I’m working on for my writer buddy. This guy is a costume vigilante type. Thoughts or critiques again welcome.

SJ.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Badass! Got a name for him yet? If not, how about Jack Spade? Love the costume!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Interesting costume. I like the use of the metallic knee pads as ribbing on the costume. Only areas I see are the knee pad and boot elements on his left leg are too wide. You might want to mask them closer together to be in proportion with everything else.

The metallic knee pad elements also have some errant corners jutting out. An easy fix for that is masking them to curved shapes (either the crescent or the circle) that have their edges lined up to the curves of his body.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Redesign of NHA247’s Silver Monk for winning my color my bad guy contest!!

SilverMonk-NHA247-1.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

this is what happens when I can’t sleep and I listen to 80’s music. I give you …the Night Ranger!!!

Night-Ranger.PNG

Scatman

excellent!!

Weilyn

Wow! You need to listen to some more 80’s music, ‘cos that’s awesome!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another for my team of minor villains based on office supplies…TR Binder!!!

Binder.PNG

ams
    Participant

Awesome characters! Love the office supply villains. Had two of my own way back when and never continued. Whiteout and Black Marcus. Maybe we should have them battle. Your take on the Silver Monk is kick-ass! Perfect placement of items for a more rounded character. TR Binder is cool!

Just went through your archive and can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

I wanted to use Whiteout as a codename…but couldn’t think of what powers to give him. Thanks for the nice words and such!!

prswirve
    Participant

All these recent works of yours look awesome!

Scatman

great work Lyv!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks all. My writer buddy and I had to start new with some designs, but I didn’t want to lose this one since it was some of my best work. So I figured, why not make her a super cop and give my EMS speedster a partner?? So, here’s SWAT, Super Weapons, Armor, and Tactic officer!!

LEO.PNG

CantDraw
    Participant

SWAT looks awesome! The detail work is outstanding. I know this may sound silly but I love the cheekbones (I’m a face guy, so I notice these things). BTW, your characters are excellent, as well.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

SWAT looks badass! Love the armor and the coloring is impeccable :D

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.