Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Lef
    Participant

:O

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Suleman
    Participant

Dangit, Jeimuzu, human beings are not supposed to play God Jeff. You are doing things with Heromachine that it is clearly not meant for, and that is amazing.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Wow! Those mechs are amaaaaaaaaazing.

CantDraw
    Participant

I now declare this site, Jeimuzuchine.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR:  Thanks, I totally missed you too buddy :'(   To answer your question I’d have to say my favorite anime is Dragon Ball Z, it was the first anime I ever saw and I’ve cherished it ever since. Oh, and yeah Steven Universe is my current obsession!!!

@Linea24
    , Skoul:  Thanks guys!  Those words mean a lot  coming from such talented people.

@Mad
    Jack and Lef:  A picture really is worth a thousand words, thank you both.  🙂

@Suleman
    :  Thank you so much.  That’s what I love about HM, it feels like there’s endless possibilities.

@DiCicatriz
    :  Really glad you like them :))

@CantDraw
    :  Making me blush, I’m humbled by your words 🙂 thank you.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Now you are not only Jei-Mech-Zu for me, but also Jei-(a)nime-zu and even…Jei-pony-zu? I could just call you “God”, so it would be easier to remember (it also tells more about how great/epic/good/fantastic/godly you are in doing things in HM3)

So, Jei-God-zu, nice work.

Stulte
    Participant

Now that is one hell of a comeback.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Everything is awesome! The mechs are awesome! The anime characters are awesome! Everything is awesome!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lull-carae:  major blushing right now!  Thank you for your amazingly kind words, it fills me with such joy that you enjoy my creations. 🙂

@Stulte
    and Vampyrist:  Thank you both so much!  Having individuals as talented as you are appreciate my creations is a great feeling indeed.  It certainly did feel great posting a bunch of creations at once. 🙂

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Yukito Arashi

A young wind element magician, Yukito can create multicolored tornados, each having different powers and abilities.

JR19759
    Keymaster

DUDE!!!!!

THAT’S SOME FREAKIN’ YU-GI-OH HAIR MAN!!!

Vectorman316
    Participant

Yeah, that hair is legit 😀

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR:  Haha!  So true!  What can I say?  I love me some crazy anime hair.  🙂

@Vectorman316
    :  Thank you, glad you like it.

Lightningsword
    Participant

HUWAW.

Viper
    Participant

Yea……

I’m so late getting to this but I love your whole gallery, especially your latest work. I’m a huge anime fan myself and although I have no idea how to make that on here, you definitely make me want to try/quit hahaha.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.