DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 12 posts - 616 through 627 (of 627 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Well, my original (Sun) playthrough team was Primarina, Alolan Raichu, Lurantis, Salazzle, Alolan Ninetails and Kommo-o, so I had literally no defence until the final trial. Kommo-o was my defensive ‘mon, but that’s playthrough meta for you. My Moon team was Decidueye, Alolan Muk, Mudsdale, Araquanid, Alolan Marowak and Alolan Sandslash, all of which are slow, apart from Decidueye, who had a speed reducing nature because FML, so… you know. I will say this, I ADORED my Alolan Ninetails. She wasn’t my team MVP (that was Pancakes the Raichu), but she was my favourite member, and that’s in the team that has 5 of my top 10 favourite Gen 7 Pokemon in it.

As for there not being any Poison/ Ground types… maybe not in Alola, but I think Nidoking and Nidoqueen might want to have a word with you about that statement.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Uploading for this week’s contest.

EDIT: Welp. Upload failed on me again. To photobucket I guess. 🙁

ams
    Participant

Bumping this page up.  Miss this guy’s work.  Maybe he will have some time to come back…..?

Yes, one of my favorites.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I promise I haven’t fallen off the face of the planet even though it’s been a few years. Just been working. Sooooo much.

Not a lot of time for machining these days, but I’ve been doing more writing. I miss this place! And you guys. Hope I can get back into it more regularly.

Felt wrong not to post without a creation so I whipped this up real quick. Some kind of cosmic queer space deity. Just in time for Pride Month. 🙂

Hope everybody is staying safe out there!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I must admit, I might have made a very silly noise when I saw you’d posted again dude. It’s been way too long. 😉

djuby
    Participant

Welcome back!!!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Full transparency, I tried to post this before… but I think I did something wrong and erased the post when I submitted? So if you see two posts of the same thing in this thread… that’s why.

Anyways, how is everyone??? I’ve been lurking even if I’m not posting and I saw the 500th contest announcement on the site. It got me inspired so I sat down and ‘machined a few characters. A scantily clad bruiser type, a fantasy/myth inspired flyer, and a cool energy effect exploration. Posting them here for posterity:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I’m baaaack. Or at least just visiting. I still lurk every now and then and saw the 500th contest announced so I couldn’t resist. Just started riffing and came up with some characters in a few of my classic categories – scantily clad buff dude, fantasy inspired magic user, and energy caster with one main color focus. Lol

Miss you wonderful folks! Posting my entries here for posterity:

Teenage  Meltdown

Teenage Meltdown

Dissonance

Dissonance

Samson Steel

Samson Steel

lucho
    Participant

I like Samson Steel, he’s got a bit of character to him

ams
    Participant

So good!  Hope you are well and safe.  Don’t be a stranger….

Vampyrist
    Participant

I really dig Dissonance!

Viewing 12 posts - 616 through 627 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.