Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Nice reminds me of starlord/peter quil from GotG.

Mad Jack
    Participant

I’m not submitting this just yet. I wanted to get some opinions first before I send it to MadJack. So…yes? No? Does it work?

I think it’s great! The only thing that puzzles me a bit are the “horns” – are they part of the headphones? You know that there are some new devil horns under “Head/Aliens”, do you?! 😉

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’m not submitting this just yet. I wanted to get some opinions first before I send it to MadJack. So…yes? No? Does it work?

I think it’s great! The only thing that puzzles me a bit are the “horns” – are they part of the headphones? You know that there are some new devil horns under “Head/Aliens”, do you?! ;)

There are!? Oh man, I never check that set. Those are just triangle insignias. And yes, they’re supposed to be part of the headphones.

I’ll need to go edit later. Thanks man.

Skoul
    Participant

Ooh! I like your …well….you! I do have one slight criticism, purely constructive, his…your left hand doesn’t look quite right to me. It may be that it is too far in towards your chest, because it does kind of look like he…you’re resting it on your stomach instead of the hip. Also I think that because it is a female hand it doesn’t work on a male body, unless you grow your nails long? I hope this helps you…him…you!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nice spot Skoul. I see what you mean. The problem is that there’s no male version of the hand on hip. I could change it but it means changing that entire arm.

Oh well. I’ll think of stone way to fix it. 🙂

Nug
    Participant

“Oh well. I’ll think of stone way to fix it. :)

I’d probably have to get stoned to figure it out too. 😉

Anarchangel
    Participant

Gah! I made the mistake of posting that from my phone. Damn autocorrect.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nice reminds me of starlord/peter quil from GotG.

I read this comment earlier and only just now remembered that my avatar is Peter Quill. I are a stoopid.

Nug
    Participant

wait…

“Gah! I made the mistake of posting that from my phone. Damn autocorrect.”

MmmmHmmmm 😉

Anarchangel
    Participant

Anyway, in an attempt to save the pose, I did this…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I like it, I love the devil tail incorporated as a chain/belt, very clever and the wings on the glove(s) adds a bit of flare.

I do have one suggestion about the horns on the headphones, for a better choice of word they look tacked-on, I wonder if it would look better if they were incorporated into the (wire)frame as an outline.

Ex.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I like that, Guy. But when I put it on his(my?) head it doesn’t quite have the feel I’m looking for. I want the horns to be a bit more solid.

I have been working on it but I’m not going to post it here again until I’ve fixed a couple of other things. There’s no point in spamming the thread with basically the same image over and over again.

I appreciate all this help you guys are providing though. Thanks guys. 🙂

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Fair enough, I didn’t know how to incorporate the silver into the horns, and felt it lost the connection to the tail the way I did it. The more I look at what you’ve got, I would say it looks flat(found the better word) instead of tacked-on. I wonder if a simple highlight wouldn’t do the trick?

Anyways looking forward to what you come up with.

Anarchangel
    Participant

So I’ve been reading Spider-verse lately (Shhhh. I’m not caught up) and it inspired me to dig out my own spider character from the archives and give her a reboot.
    Ariadne was one of the first characters I ever created, many man years ago, so she has a special place in my heart. Yes, she has four cybernetic arms (two heavy and two light) with extendable hands. I kind of imagine her using it as a method of transportation like Spider-Man’s webs.

I’m still debating whether or not I want to enter this character in the cyborg contest because I’ve seen CantDraw’s character and that thing is friggin awesome. I stand very little chance of winning with that kind of competition. Seriously, if you haven’t seen it yet, go check it out.

Ariadne – The Weaver

Viper
    Participant

Dude, she’s cool. High five…

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.