Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice, i especially like the boots and the belt works well too. The only thing i would say in not sure about is the mask. Keep up the good work.

Skoul
    Participant

Wow, I really like ariadne. I think you should enter it because even though it (probably) won’t win, making it into the poll is an achievement in itself, but that’s up to you.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow, I really like ariadne. I think you should enter it because even though it (probably) won’t win, making it into the poll is an achievement in itself, but that’s up to you.

^ This

Anarchangel
    Participant

Alright, I’ll enter her in the contest (damn peer pressure) but before I do, does anyone have any thoughts on a hooded version?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wolf Master
    Participant

I definately prefer the hooded version make her look more stealthy and mysterious.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I concur with Wolf Master. But both versions are pretty good. (Understatement)

Anarchangel
    Participant

So I tweaked a couple of small things on my Creators Club character and I think I’m pretty happy with it now. And don’t worry, this isn’t the final version I’m sending to MadJack. I know the rule about no masks. I just thought I’d post the one I made with glasses here because I thought it looked better. 🙂

Attachments:

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Pretty suave man. Looks great; I can see why you are happy with it. All of the headgear looks great.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Personally I liked the glasses-less version better, but being a spectacle (and hat) wearer myself, glasses (as well as hats and hoodies) are actually allowed – as long as you can still make out the face itself. Maybe you can reduce the second color alpha, so that you can see the eyes behind it? 😉

Anarchangel
    Participant

An updated version of Sentinel. I kept the same base costume but gave him a mask and some accessories because it makes no sense for someone without superpowers to go out crime fighting in with just a skintight suit.

Oh and I gave him a bow and arrow just because. I’ve been watching a lot of Arrow and playing Far Cry 4 so it’s pretty safe to say I’m somewhat bow obsessed as of late.

Sentinel

Anarchangel
    Participant

I did a thing with American Dream. I decided to try and match her costume to Sentinel’s as they are a team after all. Plus an excuse to make a more practical design than the “southern girl/cheerleader” look she had last time. She seems to look a lot smaller and less physically intimidating this time though.

Oh and I reused the Magenta pose…just because.

American Dream

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

I really like that pose! The custom spandex is awesome too!

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve just been tinkering with a new design for Sandstorm, who was originally (for some reason) known as Sandstone. Now if you remember Sandstone, you probably also remember that his costume was awful! So I decided to start from scratch, rather than try to save the original look.

I admit to getting slightly lazy with the sand effect but I wasn’t really trying to make a great image here. Just figuring out the costume.

Sandstorm

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

I think I have a bit of creative block. I’ve been trying for about a week now to remake Comet but I just can’t get it to work at all. So annoying.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Yeah it is annoying. Sometimes I find looking at superhero concept art gives me ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.