Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

I just realized I used the wrong file name. Doh!

Oh well, here’s another one in the right style for the contest.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Glorious is the younger brother of the Emerald Emperor and the  main squeeze of Blindside. He’s also the most arrogant, self-absorbed expletive deleted you will ever meet.

I’ve been adding bits and pieces to this guy for a couple of days now and, to be honest, I don’t think I can do any more without making the whole image to messy so I’m declaring it finished. His left arm is still kind of bugging me though. I can’t tell if it looks ok or if it looks kind of awkward. He was initially posed with both arms behind his back but I don’t like that so I messed around with it a bit and this is what I ended up with.

Glorious

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Also, a friend commented that Glorious looks like Tom Welling. Which I guess isn’t bad for Glorious as he’s supposed to be a rather attractive man and, lets be honest, Tom Welling ain’t too hard on the old eyeballs.

CKnap
    Participant

Hey Archangel! Love your characters, I just saw the post on the blog for some of them, I really was attracted to Dragonfly. I also like creating various superhero/villain personas.
    I was curious if youd allow me to use your Dragonfly character in my image although keeping your original idea. Just wanted to ask your permission, thanks!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hey Archangel! Love your characters, I just saw the post on the blog for some of them, I really was attracted to Dragonfly. I also like creating various superhero/villain personas. I was curious if youd allow me to use your Dragonfly character in my image although keeping your original idea. Just wanted to ask your permission, thanks!

Sorry, I’m not entirely sure what you’re asking. Do you want to use Dragonfly as a part of some image you’re making or do you just want to take a stab at creating him with Heromachine yourself?

Anarchangel
    Participant

Erinys is a character I’ve been trying to create a decent image for for a long time but I think I kind of like this one. The idea behind the character was to create an evil counterpart for Seraph and this girl is so good at being bad that I may actually like her more than Seraph now.

Erinys

“I am all the things you are not.
    I am the rage to your calm.
    I am the naughty to your nice.
    I am the darkness to your light.
    …I am the death to your life.”

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

She looks like trouble…

Anarchangel
    Participant

She looks like trouble…

She certainly is that. 🙂

CKnap
    Participant

Hey Archangel! Love your characters, I just saw the post on the blog for some of them, I really was attracted to Dragonfly. I also like creating various superhero/villain personas. I was curious if youd allow me to use your Dragonfly character in my image although keeping your original idea. Just wanted to ask your permission, thanks!

Sorry, I’m not entirely sure what you’re asking. Do you want to use Dragonfly as a part of some image you’re making or do you just want to take a stab at creating him with Heromachine yourself?

Taking a stab at him myself, id of course give you credit for the character, I just dont want to use your idea without your permission.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oh yeah, that’s fine. It’s always nice to see someone else’s interpretation of my characters. 😀

CKnap
    Participant

Here you are. my take on Dragonfly, thank you Archangel for letting me use your design and concept for a character!

Anarchangel
    Participant

No problem CK. I left you a comment on your thread. On an unrelated note, and just because a lot of people seem to make this mistake, it’s Anarchangel. Like Anarchy and Archangel smooshed together. 🙂

ams
    Participant

You’ve been having a great run on all your latest concepts, ANARCHangel! (Sorry, couldn’t resist)

Love visiting your page to see what spills out of your brain next.

Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

You’ve been having a great run on all your latest concepts, ANARCHangel! (Sorry, couldn’t resist) Love visiting your page to see what spills out of your brain next. Cheers!

Thanks Sam! :p

The name thing doesn’t really bother me. It just seems a lot of people make the same mistake so I occasionally decide to point out what it really is….I probably should have chosen a less weird name.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oh and it just so happens that the next thing to spill out of my brain is…well, me. Or rather my Creators Club character.

Anarchangel – Little Devil

Now I know what you’re all thinking. “That’s clearly a devil. How does that represent ‘Anarchangel’?” Well I tried playing off the Anarchy side of my name but that didn’t work. I tried playing off the Angel side of my name but that didn’t work either. But then I decided to go the exact opposite way (because why not?) and create a devil costume. My logic here is simply this. Anyone raised in a catholic household like I was knows that even devils were once angels and an “Anarchy Angel” is surely likely to become a devil…..right? I don’t know. That’s just my awkward, roundabout and overly complicated way of justifying the whole devil motif.

So yes…I am a little devil. 😉

I’m not submitting this just yet. I wanted to get some opinions first before I send it to MadJack. So…yes? No? Does it work?

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.