a bit of lime

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery a bit of lime

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 218 total)
  • Author

Lime
    Participant

@Herr D said:

Sunni D said, “No way–Misha Collins?!”

Yup. At least, that’s what I was trying for.

Herr D
    Participant

[Herr D puts up curtain to obscure Sunni D’s happy dance] That would be a tougher face anyway. Maybe the eyes need to be bigger? The hair and facial shape looks right. –As interesting as that side shade looks, I imagine that’s the hardest thing to get right. Somehow his forehead and cheek shape don’t really come out for me. Pretty good anyway. It is interesting to note that most optical illusions can have their workings linked to how the human eye sees faces.

Lime
    Participant

Dunno. Kind of feel like this still needs something.

swirlything.png

Lime
    Participant

Sentenced to death as a child for no crime of her own, rescued and raised by lionesses, she would one day come to be known as the wandering sorceress Myzithra.
    youngmyzithra.png

Lime
    Participant

Tiffle invites you to dance … and dance … and dance … until there is nothing left of you.
    tiffle.png

Lime
    Participant

My five monsters, for posterity …

round1.png
    round2.png
    round3.png
    round4.png
    round5-makingfriends.png

Lime
    Participant

It’s funny … I no longer remember where it was I was trying to go, but I made a wrong turn and found myself here. The desert is beautiful, if a little strange, and the people are friendly, if a little strange. I can’t imagine ever leaving.
    wrongturn.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow.

Hammerknight
    Participant

My hat is off to you, that is one fine picture there. So is it still cold up there in St. Louie? We drove my last year, I waved but I don’t think you saw me. I went up in the arch back in 1988, feels like a hundred years ago.

Lime
    Participant

@Hammerknight said:

My hat is off to you, that is one fine picture there. So is it still cold up there in St. Louie? We drove my last year, I waved but I don’t think you saw me. I went up in the arch back in 1988, feels like a hundred years ago.

Thanks!

Today we had the Obligatory Day in March When the Weather is Absolutely Gorgeous Because March is a Jerk and Wants to Make You Think It’s Spring Already But Hahaha We Have Snow Forecast Again For Monday. So I had at least one afternoon where I could sit in the backyard after work while my dogs frolicked.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I don’t miss the cold and the snow up there, but I do miss the spring and fall weather. Believe it or not the summers here in Texas are a lot like the ones up there, but a little warmer sometimes and it last longer.

Lime
    Participant

@Hammerknight said:

I don’t miss the cold and the snow up there, but I do miss the spring and fall weather. Believe it or not the summers here in Texas are a lot like the ones up there, but a little warmer sometimes and it last longer.

I know Texas weather. :) I grew up in Wichita Falls.

Trekkie
    Participant

Great picture! Very atmospheric, too- I’m getting a lot of Night Vale vibes.

Lime
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Great picture! Very atmospheric, too- I’m getting a lot of Night Vale vibes.

Thanks! That was what I was going for. :D

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@Lime said:

Dunno. Kind of feel like this still needs something.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lime/2014/02/swirlything.png

…Did you do that on HeroMachine?

As for it “needing something”, I think it needs some kind of focus, or an indication of what it’s meant to be. For example, maybe you could turn the orb into a scrying crystal by showing a misty image of a person or place, or you could put it in a witch’s hands. At the moment it’s just a – very awesome – swirly thing. Laugh

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.