a bit of lime

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery a bit of lime

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 218 total)
  • Author

Lime
    Participant

Thanks! I may add a couple of her fellow drummers and still be able to make use of her for this week’s team theme.

Meanwhile:

Some people just break out in hives when they’re stressed. This young lady is not so lucky.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

Ebola?

Stulte
    Participant

Ebola?

Ooooh, too soon.

Lime
    Participant

Blast from the past: 10-year-old HM2.5 creations. They were characters for a Nanowrimo story I, as usual, did not follow through with.

Attachments:

Lime
    Participant

Something’s not quite right here, but I can’t figure out exactly what it is, or how to fix it. Ideas?

Attachments:

Lime
    Participant

Based on Quark’s “Assailant” (http://postimg.org/image/3mh9nw6ep/)

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Something’s not quite right here, but I can’t figure out exactly what it is, or how to fix it. Ideas?

I think it’s the direction of the trapeze-strings. Maybe if you flip them to the other side? But for the rest – very cool work… 🙂

Nug
    Participant

I think it’s the direction of the trapeze-strings. Maybe if you flip them to the other side? But for the rest – very cool work… :)

^ Yeah. If he was swinging all out stretched like that the cables would follow his line of action. Just switch em to the other side of the bar, and it should be all good.  Awesome job on the pose though. Very nice!

Lime
    Participant

This is Fangs, who has been stranded on an island for several years and lives off what he scavenges.

Attachments:

Lime
    Participant

At last, the long-sought fossil evidence.

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

Niiice! Very cool use of the new item!

Lime
    Participant

The Barleymaid is said to appear to young men during the harvest. Those she lures away from their work are never seen again.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

That’s impressive. Very impressive. Especially the background.

Lime
    Participant

I couldn’t think of any citrus-based powers, so I submit an alter-ego for the creators’ poster: The Archivist.

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Citrus-based powers, hm? That sounds intriguing …

How about the power to make people’s mouth contract and dry out (and by this loose their concentration) when you bite into a citrus fruit? Or make little harmless wounds burn like hell when you touch them?

Also you could use your citrus powers to lighten hair, boost anybodys health through vitamin C, fight unpleasant smells, repulse moths and silverfishs,  bleach teeths, and many many more!

Of course their are also downsides to fruitbased powers: Most fruits aren’t particularly resilient and since they don’t last very long, you may have a severely limited life-span and be prone to rot … 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.