a bit of lime

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery a bit of lime

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 218 total)
  • Author

Lime
    Participant

Foreign scholars are permitted to study at the Great Library of Dobesq provided they help educate the poorer classes of the local population. Kasha’s first tutor, Winnifred, is friendly and helpful. However, it is magic that Kasha wishes to learn, and there Winnifred cannot help her. So she must pass into the tutelage of Dr. Snarke, who was under the impression that he would only be giving a few lectures, not taking on an apprentice.

dobesq-trio.png

Lime
    Participant

From the fairy tale, “Maid of the Wave.” I really like making pictures with windows in them.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lime/2012/04/maid-of-the-waves.png

I think if I were the Maid of the Wave, I’d go to my sisters and say, “Hey sisters, why don’t you research some magic we can use to turn my half-human babies into merpeople so I can bring them with me?” That is, assuming I went along with the whole marrying my captor and having his babies thing in the first place. But I still liked the story enough to spend all morning making an illustration of it.

Dionne Jinn

Very beautiful picture and a sad story.

Lime
    Participant

A selkie in silhouette.

selkie.png

Lime
    Participant

That awesome moment when you make something in HeroMachine and it doesn’t come out at all like you expected it to, but somehow, exactly how it should.

This is not a satyr, by the way, but an urisk. It’s from Scotland, and has a gentler nature.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lime/2012/04/uriskportrait.png
    urisk.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Looks great! I really like all the detail you’ve put into the face.

Lime
    Participant

Degara belongs to a race of blue-skinned giants who really don’t like outsiders stumbling into their territory. She was born in my head many years before “Avatar.”

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lime/2012/04/degara.png

I love her expression. She looks fierce. Good job!

Lime
    Participant

Remember that game Joust, where you rode on an ostrich? I thought it’d be better using giant versions of non-flightless birds.

avianjouster.png

I love that horseback (birdback?) pose. Nice work!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Love the urisk, he looks great.Cool

Lime
    Participant

Don’t forget: with a super moon, you get super werewolves.

supermoonsuperwerewolf.png

And now that I’ve said that, I want to make it a werewolf in a spandex costume instead …

Lime
    Participant

Random!

lime-fishsoul.png

Myro
    Participant

Fish Soul is both beautiful and funny at the same time.

Lime
    Participant

Random #2!

lime-mechatiger.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.