I am happy to give you the winning entry for Caption Contest 62 via the one and only Frankie!
I liked how the phrase matched up with Superman's happy expression, and the thought it provoked over whether the red tighties ARE his underwear, and if so, why they're not clean, and how. Because, eeewww.
There were other great entries, though, including our esteemed Honorable Mentions!
- Gero: If a train leaves Boston going 135mph and another leaves Bangor going…oh SCREW IT!!
- Tim: Test of strength in 3…2…1
- TopHat: “What are these train tracks doing out he- Oh crap”
- Anarchangel: “Open wide. Here comes the choo choo train. Nom nom nom.”
- Lawrence: Hmmm, are these bear tracks or deer tracks? Uh oh!
- Nancy: “I think you can, I think you can…”
- Bixlord: Six Flags can suck it, this is a way better Superman ride.
- Mad V: GET IN MY BELLY!!!
Great job everyone! Frankie will win his choice of either a caricature of his face (or someone else he chooses) or any item he likes to be included in HeroMachine 3. Congratulations, and thanks to everyone who entered!