What is your Signature Character?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

ahmm mine is Lee Jensen… Like Atomic Punk’s Atomic Punk and Nobody’s Nobody, I’d be honored and it’s my wish the great ams would also amsify him… :)

lee_jensen.png

I guess mine is Motherboard, leader of my premier supergroup, the Guardians.

Motherboard
    Motherboard-1.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Motherboard is really cool! I think I said before, prs, your Lee Jensen is a cool character, too. I like the brooding expression on his face. AMSify, that’s a good term. Since he did one of my characters, I’ve been paying a lot more attention to shading/highlighting faces.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

My Signature character would have to be my name Sake Kaldath Kel`Halavath

Kaldath-KelHalavath-HM3.PNG

djuby
    Participant

Signature Character is probably Invidiadjuby-invidiaredesign-1.jpg

RobM
    Participant

Genesis and his hypothetical design history from the Golden Age to now.
    Genesis-1-Golden-Age.jpgGenesis-2-Kirby.jpgGenesis-3-Swan.jpgGenesis-4-Perez.jpgGenesis-5-Image.jpgGenesis-6-Revival.jpgGenesis-6.0-Alternate.jpgGenesis-7-Modern.png

Vectorman316
    Participant

I have a few but I’d have to say this guy gets top billings

OVERKILL

Vectorman316-Overkill.png

prswirve
    Participant

Now let me float this idea. With some of you great guys around here, we’ve enjoyed a lot doing the community effort project Ascension. Unfortunately, it seems for the moment, the whole project is in a stasis field in danger of oblivion ! Now, I am thinking of the same for our signature characters, like we weave a story with a certain event that ties all of them. Well, i kind of find it interesting. Your thoughts?

Vectorman316
    Participant

@prswirve said:

Now let me float this idea. With some of you great guys around here, we’ve enjoyed a lot doing the community effort project Ascension. Unfortunately, it seems for the moment, the whole project is in a stasis field in danger of oblivion ! Now, I am thinking of the same for our signature characters, like we weave a story with a certain event that ties all of them. Well, i kind of find it interesting. Your thoughts?

That sounds beautiful Laugh

CantDraw
    Participant

Cool idea

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Cool idea, prs. I really wanted to be part of Ascension but I got in late and didn’t have the time for all the reading to play catchup so I could write something that made sense and fit in. My writing style can best be described as stream of consciousness, making it up as I go along. That works for solo and one shot efforts, but for something of that scale, no good. BTW, what happened to Iscarioto?

ams
    Participant

Sorry, late to the party,

This is my signature character, STONEBOURNE. He was my first original character I created with Heromachine 2.5 and has been the most revised concept done by yours truly. I figure I revisit this pic every 6 months to tweak. I could probably tie every character that I have built to this guy and will do so in the future. I haven’t really got as many comments on him as I have others, but he will always be the center of PLANET AMS!

Cheers!

STONEBOURNE-Sept-2013-revised.PNG

Anarchangel
    Participant

I had no idea this thread even existed until just now but there are some really cool characters here.

If I had to choose one character as my signature it’d probably be Dragonfly. He’s by far the one I’ve spent the most time on and I’ve tweaked his design so many times I’ve lost count. He’s always been a fun character.

Dragonfly.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@ams: Man, that’s zypping! A signature character for your signature style.

@Anarchangel
    : Digging the helmet. The straps are a nice touch. Lets everyone know that he wears a flight suit and doesn’t have wings growing out of his back.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Everybody is displaying some very cool work here! STONEBOURNE ROCKS! (sorry! Wink)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.