Weilyn’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Weilyn’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 379 total)
  • Author

Scatman

what awesome stuff here! steam punk robot rocks but your concepts are wonderful.I am a true fanWink

Scatman

that glorious lighting effect on falling is amazing!

Weilyn

Thank you all so much! Smile

Tried my hand at a silhouette. The torso looks a bit wierd, in hindsight…
    Stabby.PNG

Seraph

The dynamic steampunk robot punch was really fantastic! I liked that it really did imply an action. The silhouette only suffers from the breast proportions and how they flow into the lower torso, but overall the design is very good! I liked your choice of red.

Weilyn

@Seraph said:

The dynamic steampunk robot punch was really fantastic! I liked that it really did imply an action. The silhouette only suffers from the breast proportions and how they flow into the lower torso, but overall the design is very good! I liked your choice of red.

Thank you!

Yeah the breasts are probably the problem. Might redo her sometime.

In the meantime, Una up there is up to… something…
    Sneaky-1.PNG

Weilyn

Siren
    Captured in February 1835 by Sicilian fishermen, the specimen was bought by the recently opened Gothenburg Museum of Natural History, where she entertained visitors with what was described as beautiful songs (thought to be some sort of echolocation). After reaching adulthood in the autumn of 1848 the specimen was linked to the disappearance of two visitors and a custodian, when a piece of a human femur was found in her aquarium. Why the missing men would have entered the tank is unknown, as the glass reached too high for them to simply have been grabbed.
    After these incidents the specimen was sold to an anonymous private collector. Her current whereabouts are not known.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/weilyn/2012/10/Forgotten-exhibit-2.PNG

Seriously, keep your freaking hands of the glass…

Legatus
    Participant

Fantastic idea! I love it!

..in fact I nominated your siryn for Hero of the Month.
    but you need to be aware of rule #5: You are no longer required to write five sentences, but you must have a short Character Profile. Profile must contain the following: Name and/or Alias, Powers and/or Abilities, and Hero or Villain. A genre would be nice too, but is not required.

Weilyn

Woah! Really?
    Thank you very much! I haven’t really read the rules for that, cos I din’t think they would be relevant to me yet.

Will write some kind of profile, though. Thanks again!

(Edit: Wrote one)

Scatman

It’s so innovative and creative I can’t take it!such great work from you!Inspired..Laugh

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

When I tilt my laptop, I see the syren. In the other direction just the glowing eyes and hands against the glass.

In the dark, swing the monitor toward and away. It’s like a black-light poster. Don’t think that was intentional, but it’s really cool. PM me if you don’t see it, I’ll try to capture it then send.

Weilyn

Thank you, Scatman! You are too kind!

Yeah, I see it, The Atomic Punk!
    And I wish I was clever enough to do something like that intentionally http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Seraph

Siren is fantastic! A really cool, creepy concept! I liked the passive menace being conveyed here…if that makes sense.

Weilyn

Thanks, Seraph! That’s kind of what I was going for.

hunting.PNG

These last two pictures have made me really think about how completely stupid mermaid anatomy is. They have to tilt their head up to see where they’re going, and they have breasts despite being fish… I think… Those fins most definitely aren’t mammal…

djuby
    Participant

Love, love, LOVE your stuff!!!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice silhouette!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 379 total)

The topic ‘Weilyn’s Characters’ is closed to new replies.