Versions

• This topic has 186 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Arual.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 187 total)
  • Author

Linea24
    Participant

Hey, you did pretty well for a first attempt. I like how you did the sword.

Vectorman316
    Participant

I’d like to see someone take a stab at this freak

xevo_by_vectorman316-d72phwn.png

Go all out

Xevo, cyborg slaver bandit extraordinaire

hawk007
    Participant

How about trying one of mine (if this is still open, that is).
    Ember-II.jpg

Lightningsword
    Participant

A background story maybe, guys?

Vectorman316
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

A background story maybe, guys?

Xevo is a big name amongst slavers.
    He’s ruthless, mean, and just an all-around bad person
    He and his bandit crew are always on the hunt for someone to sell into slavery. (like I said, bad person.)
    He lost most of his body in a slave sale gone wrong. (His first, actually.)
    Lives on the planet, Sanctum. Originally from Narik.
    hopefully this helps
    and as said before, go all out.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Lightningsword, I see you did a female character, so are you ready to try one of mine? Here again is African Violet, with her back story for insight and inspiration. The only things I ask is that her skin stay some shade of purple and keep her facial features that of a Black woman. Anything else is up to you. I enjoy seeing my characters reinterpreted. Here is African Violet’s story: Gaia, Earth Mother, Mother Nature, Oester, Ester. At one time or another she has been known by all of these names. She prefers to be called what she was called in her native Tanzania. That name is African Violet. Whether she is truly the personification of Earth and nature or an exceptional meta-human is not known. All that is known of her is that she has probably the greatest regenerative powers ever. She absorbs and can radiate sunlight and direct that energy at will, though it is very rare that she uses that power offensively. She has been said to level mountains with her bare hands; many in her native land tell the tale of how Mt. Kilimanjaro was once taller than Everest until, in a fit of rage over the death of her first and only child as he attempted to scale that peak, she shortened the mountain by battering the top. She has been observed transforming barren land into lush, verdant fields simply by walking across it. It has also been rumored that her regenerative powers are so great that she can resurrect the dead, something she neither confirms nor denies. Also, her regenerative powers are most likely responsible for her eternally youthful appearance. It is not known how old African Violet is, and of course, a lady never tells!AFRICAN-VIOLET.png

hawk007
    Participant

My background story (for my character) is pretty simple. She was born in Austria to a group of military officers. They weren’t around much, and she didn’t get much schooling, so she had a lot of time to herself. It was then that she realized her powers. She can create and form out of fire, and can control it. Even now, she prefers being and working alone.

mattisagamer
    Participant

I like this idea of redoing other people’s characters! If LS isn’t doing these anymore, I’d be more than happy to fill in. I’m more used to doing humanoid characters, so I took on Hawk’s Ember first! I will do VM’s Xevo afterwards and attempt WMD’s African violet. I hope I can fill in the shoes and step up to be a decent version, maker, person. Thing. Well, here you go Hawk!

Ember Revamped
    Ember_Revamped.png

I do hope it’s okay if I take on this project! It definitely gives me an opportunity to improve my skills. Thanks. :D

hawk007
    Participant

Very cool! Thanks!

Keric
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Lightningsword, I see you did a female character, so are you ready to try one of mine? Here again is African Violet, with her back story for insight and inspiration. The only things I ask is that her skin stay some shade of purple and keep her facial features that of a Black woman. [/spoiler]http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/02/AFRICAN-VIOLET.png

If this is out of place I apologize, but I did not see anybody else heading for it…
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2014/03/Violet.PNG

mattisagamer
    Participant

Want to split up the Versions Keric? I think we could both offer our works to the thread!

Keric
    Participant

@mattisagamer said:

Want to split up the Versions Keric? I think we could both offer our works to the thread!

No, I just really felt bad for WMDBASSPLAYER waiting so long with no response, I think I may step in on some cases like that where others seam to have lost their mojo, but generally, y’all do a great job!

mattisagamer
    Participant

@Vectorman316 said:

I’d like to see someone take a stab at this freak

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vectorman316/2014/02/xevo_by_vectorman316-d72phwn.png

Go all out

Xevo, cyborg slaver bandit extraordinaire

Here’s your Xevo Version, Vectorman!

Xevo Revamped
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mattisagamer/2014/03/Xevo_Revamped.png

Edit: I forgot the ears…

mattisagamer
    Participant

Taking on submissions if you all would like! :D Please note I can only do so much (I’m not as awesome as Prswirve, who can do so much in a little amount of time) at a time! I will most likely be able to do 1-2 every 2 days or so, but I will try my best!

Vectorman316
    Participant

@mattisagamer said:

Here’s your Xevo Version, Vectorman!

Xevo Revamped
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mattisagamer/2014/03/Xevo_Revamped.png

Edit: I forgot the ears…

Holy ****! *slow clap*

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.