Versions

• This topic has 186 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Arual.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 187 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

The Traitor for WMDBASSPLAYER!
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fudgee/2013/10/Traitor-Redesign-for-WMD.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Maaz said:

Helionicus is a mechanical warrior created to defeat various villains. He is activated at crucial times in earth shattering battles.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/giantgnat/2013/10/Helionicus.png

Here you go:
    Helionicus Redesign for Maaz!
    Helionicus-Redesign-for-Maaz.png
    Hope you like it!

hawk007
    Participant

I guess I’ll try another one.
    Hawk.jpg
    This is my signature character, the Hawk.

Lightningsword
    Participant

@hawk007 said:

I guess I’ll try another one.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hawk007/2013/11/Hawk.jpg
    This is my signature character, the Hawk.

Any restrictions or limits? And maybe a backstory to get my motor runnin’?

hawk007
    Participant

He was a very athletic kid, but lost most of his senses when he was in a car crash. A scientist gave him back his senses, but he had to become a villain. That’s the short version. The only restrictions I have is that he keeps the wings, and the color stays the same. Oh, and he has to have a hawk or bird logo somewhere. It doesn’t matter which or where, I just want one.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Here you go Hawk… Wow, new record, legit creation done in 30 minutes!
    Anyways:
    Hawk Redesign for Hawk007!
    Hawk-Version-for-Hawk007.png

Gargantua
    Participant

Well, i had my turn byt since Lightningsword is now in charge mayby another remake for me?
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/gargantua/2013/02/hm3-beta4.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

sorry to keep you hanging, G. So any restrictions, and maybe a backstory?

Gargantua
    Participant

It supposed to be harpy but in the end it is more like gargoyle or half dragon half human. Young, skilled warrior, really no much of backstory from me. Go wild, i am interested of your idea for character.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Dragongirl for Gargantua!
    Dragongirl-Version-for-Gargantua.png
    This is my first female character, so I was pretty impressed how this one turned out.

Linea24
    Participant

Could you do Silver Rose?

Silver-Rose.jpg

By the way, her sword harness isn’t really white, it’s brown. I was going to change it when I lost my save.

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Linea-Do you want the feline form, or human? And any restrictions or limits?

Linea24
    Participant

Felis, please. I don’t really have a reference picture for her other form yet. The only restriction I have is that you keep her original fur coloring and her eyes be a shade of blue.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Here you go Linea. I’ve got a huge problem with the head especially because you’re the only one who is actually good in making HM cats(which I, for one, think could be an HM meme) and the fur problem. Anyway:
    SILVER ROSE FOR LINEA24!
    SRforLinea24.png
    (Since I’m not happy with the outcome, I’ll give you the the text:Download SR-for-Linea.txt)

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

The Traitor looks good but there is nothing other than maybe his facial expression to show his disillusionment. Not bad overall, but the concept behind him is that he’s still patriotic, but disgusted with the facade of patriotic symbolism, and a government which claims to be “by the people, of the people and for the people,” while the actual workings of his government are hardly in the best interests of the people governed.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.