Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Those designs you added to Tristan’s jacket and shoes look awesome! Very cool.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Stulte, thanks and Jeimuzu, thanks as well. Tristan’s royalty and as such his outfit gets all those spiffy embellishments.

Here is some ninja guy.

Ninja-I.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’m really loving your use of armour on these guys. It works really well.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks!

Wyath, the Usurper, the Blazing, was once one of the king’s advisors. He was tired of serving the king and not being the king, so he started an army. This army fought and finally overcame the King’s men, storming into the king’s palace. The King, his wife, his son Tristan, and the last of his King’s guard were stashed away in the throne room. With his wife’s portal protecting him, the King opened a portal to another realm and sent his young son through it. As the portal closed, Tristan saw his parents fall by Wyath’s light magic.

Wyath has not forgotten about the boy and still sends men to dispatch him. Years have passed since then and Wyath’s reign has been brutal. He rules with an iron fist and his men operate as they please, robbing and harming anyone they wish. A rebellion is forming underneath the Usurper, a rebellion awaiting the return of the proper heir, Tristan, whom legend says survived.

Wyath.png

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Great job! The golden details give a life to the character!

Viper
    Participant

Great stuff. Wyath is awesome!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here are three men sent by Wyath to kill Tristan.

The Three dragons are the most powerful and dangerous soldiers in the realm. Alone, they are mighty, together, they are unstoppable.

Lucien Azaran, the Dragon’s Maw uses fire magic, as fire is the last thing that one sees when one stares into the dragon’s maw.

The-Dragons-Maw.png

Kalvar Ros, the Dragon’s Hide uses protection magics to make him invulnerable and strong, like a dragon’s hide.

The-Dragons-Hide.png

Derrick Fester, the Dragons Claw uses summoning magic to make him as deadly as a dragon’s claw.

The-Dragons-Claw.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet, great characters.

Stulte
    Participant

Awesome characters! I really like Kalvar Ros.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Stulte said:

Awesome characters! I really like Kalvar Ros.

I totally agree, those wings on Kalvar Ros look fantastic.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and Lucien has the wings. From the dragons maw, fire comes.

Here is a contest entry in an action shot of Tristan

Vampyrist-Tristan.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Oops. Yup, I typed the wrong character’s name. What I meant to say was, the wings looks great on Lucien. Smile I really like the action shot of Tristan, it looks epic.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is another contest entry.

The Manticore suit was designed by the military to create supersoldiers. It grants its wearer superstregth and can protect the wearer from damage. Its main attribute is the laser cannon attached to the back of the suit.This comprises the “Manticore’s tail” The suit was stolen and given to a mercenary who uses the moniker of Manticore.

Vampyrist-Manticore.png

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Manticore sure is a heavy-duty guy. Excellent job!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Avian, a hero who can transform into any bird and see through the eyes of birds.

Vampyrist-Avian.png
Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.