Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks guys and here is Apex, a size changing hero. Apex is also Troy Campbell, an Institute graduate who used to fight crime under the moniker of Scale.
    Apex-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is my list, plan on doing a couple, but especially Quantum Merlin which is a fantastic band name
    image.jpg

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Quantum Merlin, cosmic wizard extraordinaire
    Vampyrist-QuantumMerlin.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    A Voiceless stranger who wanders into town, shoots a few bad men, and leaves, never saying a word.
    Vampyrist-VoicelessStranger.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Master Mysterious Ibis, a fighter who has mastered the Ibis style which focuses on foot based attacks.
    Vampyrist-MasterMysteriousIbis.png

son4
    Participant

Nice Vamp the color shceme on Apex is tight.

Herr D
    Participant

Dah! You realize of course, that Master Mysterious Ibis can easily go undercover as a riverdancer. Good posing.

Trekkie
    Participant

Great designs! I particularly love Voiceless Stranger

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is a contest entry.

“Some things never leave you”
    Vampyrist-Indelible.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Zaiar, a mercenary/terrorist for hire who uses advanced technologies in his work.
    Zaiar.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Two contest entries, Shrike, a flying mercenary and a Cyborg Goblin

Vampyrist-Shrike.png

Vampyrist-SciFiGoblin.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

I really like Zaiar. I’m totally picturing a fight between him and my Guardian now.

Mercenary vs. Bodyguard.

….I’d read that comic. :)

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’d also read that comic, and thanks. Speaking of Zaiar, here he is before he lost his eye along with an after headshot without the mask.

Zaiar was initially more of a hands on, close quarters guy with more simplistic tech. Initially he only had some armor and some gloves which could teleport in weapons and release electricity.

Zaiar-Before.png

He was one of the people hired to cause chaos during the attack on the Institute. He shot and stabbed many students before being stopped by several students including Liam Roarke, Adrian Cross, Carl “flurry” Meyer, and Kyle Reid. The fight ended with Zaiar frozen in ice with a knife in his eye. He was only alive due to Liam’s blood being on the blade. When it was finally pulled out, everything else healed, except for the eye.

Zaiar-headshot.png

After he escaped from prison, he got more tech and became more of a long distance threat. Dying changed him. He did not want to do it again. So he stays away, letting his rifle or shoulder gun do the fighting.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Tristan is a prince trapped in our world. He comes from a world where magic rules instead of technology, and instead of a more incantation based magic, it is a rune based magic.

Tristan’s parents ruled justly, though there were those who wished to usurp the throne. One of these Usurpers, Wyath, gathered enough troops to storm the castle and take charge by force. Before his parents were murdered, they sent Tristan away via a very powerful dimensional portal.

Tristan ended up in the main BSH universe. He is powerful and adept at runes, but he still has to hone his gifts. He was picked up by the Institute whose magical expert, Timothy Wells or the Grimoire, both trains and helps the young prince find his way back home. Unfortunately, Tristan is not safe in this world, as Wyath has sent others through the portal to ensure that the rightful heir does not reclaim the throne.

Tristan-I.png

Stulte
    Participant

Wow, the cyborg goblin’s face is great!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.