Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is an updated version of him using your critiques, along with a more stripped down version of him for the current contest. He looks like a good sci-fi rogue to me.

Rhinoceros viper II
    Rho-I.png

Rogue
    Vampyrist-SciFiRogue.png

FRM

nice!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks!

Esté es Teclado. Él es una hácker por venta. Su gauntelete puede romper muchas sistemas de computadoras. Él había roto en la sistima de la BSH un vece y él nunca captura por su crimenes. Está de España.

Teclado.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

These are my two main “Comic labels”. Victory Comics, which was established during WWII, and has eventually become Black Phoenix.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Victory-I.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Black-Phoenix-universe.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Pulsar, a manipulator of electromagnetism

Pulsar.png

FRM

i like the comic labels! did you see mine?

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and yes I did look at yours. It was quite good.

Here is yet another Alpha remake. Alpha is Alex Patten, a former assassin created from human and demon DNA, a man who can create weapons out of thin air and use them perfectly. He was one of the first hero of the new generation.

Alpha-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Golem

Golem.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

AKA: Checkmate

Modus Operandi: Mastermind

Affiliations:None

Territory: Global

Nationality: American

Powers: He has no superhuman abilities, but he is a certifiable genius in the fields of strategy and engineering. His suit grants him a forcefield, energy blasts, limited telekinesis, flight, superstrength, and the ability to breathe in any climate. It also disguises his voice and adds a few inches.

History: Anton Block is a sixteen year old chess prodigy. He is also an inventor whose inventions have made him a millionaire. He uses this money to fund his other hobby, leading a criminal underworld. In under a few short weeks, the always suited Checkmate has taken over several syndicates and has made a name for himself.

Image:
    Checkmate-I.png

CUV
    Anton-Block.png

Also a Vampyrus for anyone who can tell me where his real name comes from. Hint: Max Von Sydow

Harlekin

Golem Companion so nasty. I like it. I think you post for the companion topic. Nice work.

FRM

i love Anton!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you both for the kind remarks.

Now here is Scram, a teleporting thief.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Scram.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Even BSH needs some help every now and then. After all, there are only so many agents. To fill this gap, human police, army, and other similar lines of work are used as BSH Cops. They are the best of the best and help catch the worst of the worst.

One officer, David Mitchell was one of these special people. He was originally a cop, but soon was promoted to BSH. He was a good officer, helping bring in many bad guys. This all changed, however with tragedy.

His wife Sarah was on her way home from work when she was caught in the middle of a firefight between Shockwave, a villain and Beatdown, a hero. Beatdown was not a very good hero and in fact, it was his actions which caused the death of David’s beloved Sarah.

After this, something within David just broke. The people he had been working with for years had just killed his wife, it was something he couldn’t take. David became insane, realizing that heroes were equal, if not even more of a threat to the populace than any villain was. They put on facades of heroism, but were just the same as the scum he had helped put away. If noone else was going to stop them, then he would have to do it. He gathered his weapons and a mask and became Massacre.

Massacre has claimed the lives of dozens of heroes, each with their mask stripped away. He is the most deadly of the Super-serial killers and the one who has eluded BSH the most.

Massacre-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Tayl

Tayl.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

An Envious contest entry

Vampyrist-Envy.png
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.