Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

AKA: Psyche; Formerly Psych

Modus Operandi: Hero

Affiliations: Formerly with the Cadets, now, he is affiliated with SPARO

Territory: Argent City

Nationality: American

Powers: Psyche has vast telepathic and telekinetic powers. He can read, manipulate, and place thoughts.

History: Cameron discovered his abilities when he was bombarded by noise. The relentlessness noise of thoughts almost drove him mad, but it didn’t. It just made him stick to humor. As he began to control his powers, he also realized what he could do with them. He became Psych. It wasn’t long before he discovered others like him.

There was Phase, the intangible knockout, Paragon, the powerful leader, Snowball, Psych’s frosty brother in arms, and Gadget, the genius. These young superhumans came together they formed the cadets, a superhuman team that was their own.

The Cadets were active for over four years and they became the closest of friends, Snowball and Psych becoming best friends. Unfortunately, they were broken up by tragedy. While they were fighting a madman bent on world domination, Snowball fell in the line of duty. No one in the group was the same after that. And so they began to drift apart.

Because of the tragedy, Gadget hung up his mask to become and inventor, though occasionally, does put it back on again as Hardware.

Psych became cynical and joined the government to do black ops as Psyche. He has since quit, though the things he did for the government still haunt him, they have changed him. He is now a superhero in Argent City, but sometimes his methods can be a bit extreme.

Image:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Psyche-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Name: Arges
    Powers: Can fire optic blasts from visor and visor can see across all spectrums
    History: He generally works in teams, and has been on several heists.
    Image:
    Arges.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Name: Python
    Modus Operandi: Mercenary
    Affiliation: Reptillias
    Powers: Python has two robotic arms which have replaced his lost ones. These arms can stretch and are superstrong. He has become an expert with these arms and a fighting style which uses them to their fullest potential
    History: Reptillias is a reptile based mercenary group. It is basically the Serpent Society from Marvel. Python is their number one fighter, whose arms and mastery of martial arts make him key in their operations.
    Image:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Python-I.png
    CUV:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Python-CUV.png

I love Python! That head and face and those arms are completely awesome. I’m nominating him for Hero of the Month.

FRM

ooh! cool!

Lime
    Participant

@headlessgeneral said:

I love Python! That head and face and those arms are completely awesome. I’m nominating him for Hero of the Month.

Seconded! Took me a while to figure out how that head was managed.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys and thanks for the nomination.

This is another member of Reptilias, their leader, Cobra. Cobra can create constructs of an energy which is poisonous to humans.

Cobra.png

FRM

so you’re making a whole snake team with the same faces?

Vampyrist
    Participant

Yep, they are all variations on the same suit. It allows them to show some team spirit. This is Boomslang, the teleporting member of Reptilias.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Boomslang.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Upon seeing John Carter, which was great, I decided to make up an alien race. Thus, the Atraeans were created.

Atraean.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

An old recreation reposted for the new contest. Errant is now a sci-fi knight.

Vampyrist-SciFiKnight.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Another entry in the contest. I imagine bards in a sci-fi setting to be more of a pop star than a folk singer.

Vampyrist-SciFiBard.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Now it is time for more heroes and villains.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Meet yet another member of Reptillias, Rhinoceros Viper.

He is the team’s weapon expert and is a fantastic marksman. He is also probably the smartest member of the team, and could probably easily take his comrades out.

This is due to the fact that he is really Rho, Alpha’s brother. Nate Rommel, AKA Rho, is Alex’s smarter brother. He was the best at strategy amongst the sibling and the most pragmatic as well. Also unlike his siblings, Rho had no favorite weapon. Similar to Alex, he is a bit of a Jack of All Trades.

Rhinoceros-Viper.png

CUV/Rho
    Rho-CUV.png

ams
    Participant

Me likey Rhinoceros-Viper. Quick critique, Make the kneepads bigger, don’t be afraid to exagerate. And what I think is his gunbelt need to be brighter colors. Can’t make out the details. Love the mask!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.