Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Nobody

I would pick a favorite if they all weren’t so great

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank ya kindly. Meet Corona, Apollo’s current vanguard and one of my contest entries.

Vampyrist-Corona.png

Weilyn

Great lighting effects!

Legatus
    Participant

Fantastic job!

CantDraw
    Participant

Excellent! That lighting is great!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everybody and here is my take on JR’s Golden Guardian.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/05/Golden-Guardian.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Dylan Blake is the bastard offspring of an angel and a demon. His holy and unholy heritage have resulted in him having the power of both sides and more power than his parents combined. His power has incurred a hit on him from both sides and if it weren’t for his demonic mother’s hiding him, he would not have made it a year. His birth caused quite a commotion and led to the stripping of his father’s wings, leading him on the path to becoming the Fallen Angel, and his mother grabbed him and ran. Dylan grew up on the road, his mother doing her best to train her son how to fend off any attacker, whether it be one of his father’s kin or his mother’s.

A demon hit squad managed to kill his mother at the cost of their own lives and Dylan was left all alone. He now wanders the US, generally doing good, though he has racked up quite a bit of dead angels and demons in his wake.

Dylan-Blake.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the effects you’ve used on the hands, especially the demonic one.

CantDraw
    Participant

I rarely like split characters, which is why I’ve only done one, but that is an excellent one. I’m with JR19759, those hand effects are great.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is a poster for an upcoming character.
    Omega-is-coming.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Random powersuit mercenary, Crimson.
    Crimson.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Daedalus is an inventor for hire, a brilliant man who sells his tech to the highest bidder on either side of the law. Some of his tech includes that little metal orb, which can move on its own and can latch itself onto people by separating. Once it has attached itself, often with a massive amount of momentum, often enough to break bones, it can either explode or release a massive discharge of electricity.

Daedalus.png

Daedalus is also always found with his bodyguard, Icarus. Icarus’s past is unknown, but it appears that Daedalus saved his life and Icarus felt honor-bound to repay the debt by acting as a bodyguard. The two have developed a deep friendship over time and now Icarus protects his life, not out of a sense of duty, but as an act of protecting a friend. Daedalus gave Icarus a suit that can fly with hard light wings and can fire off light blasts.

Icarus-I.png

CantDraw
    Participant

I love the duo! They look really sharp.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and after having JR remake my character Alpha, I decided to try a version of Alex that waxed a bit more demonic. Here it is:

Alpha-Demon.png

Thoughts, opinions about how it compares to my original take a couple of pages back? Any advice is welcome.

Vampyrist
    Participant

El Carnicero, a Mexican Federale who also doubles as a cartel hitman. His use of his machete to dismember his victims led to his nickname. He is an often enemy of Guerrero.

Carnicero.png
Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.