Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Now as much as we like to see new blood here, you do need to create your own thread for your creations. This thread is mine, hence the word Vampyrist in the title. You need your own thread with your name in its title, or any other clever title you can think of naming it. To do this, you would need to go to the main page for the Art Gallery and in the upper right hand corner, there should be a button that says Add new topic. Clicking this should create a new thread, just for you.

Scatman

I was cruzin’your latest works and by darn,awesome stuff!I always liked your style but it is definitley evolving!cool stuff!love the lucifer take !

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is an aqrabuamelu, or an Assyrian scorpion man.
    Aqrabuamelu.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Nice job with the aqrabuamelu. Might want to consider covering the bends in his tail with “joints.” Such as one of the wristbands in RightGlove. If you look at real scorpions, you will see these bulbous knuckle-like structures. The head is really cool. Now where is my vorpal blade…

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is Gigantica for Dblade’s contest. Also you probably left it with the Bandersnatch.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/11/Gigantica.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    A Leucrota is a werewolf whose mouth goes from ear to ear. They are generally found in South Asia.
    Leucrota-Human.png

Leucrota-Monster.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Congrads on “1000” post.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here once again with the myth themes, here is a Sciritae, a dragon-legged, snake-nosed species.
    Sciritae.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    The villain Tyrant
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/11/Tyrant.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

My main character, Alpha, the boy assassin turned hero. He is a half demon child created in a lab by the group Syncris as an assassin. His demon blood allows him to scan and replicate weapons on demand, which he instantly knows how to use (A dash of intuitive aptitude with the ability to create weapons). He was an assassin, thinking he was making the world a better place, but he soon found out the truth, that Syncris only wanted world domination. He then ran away and became the martial artist/marksman hero, Alpha, named after his experiment name, as he was the first clone to survive six months.

Alpha-II.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Love the gun perspective, it works really well.

Weilyn

Yes, you have certainly managed to create the illusion of three dimensions through a two dimensional medium.
    Great work!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks. Here is Volley, a telekinetic for hire who was killed when he was hired to cause some chaos. He used his very powerful telekinesis to take a building and condense it, killing everyone inside. He then launched the crushed building at the street, the pressure sending the rubble flying, more civilians died. Alpha ended up shooting him dead, because he was too dangerous to let live, though he managed to cause the building adjacent to him to crumble onto the street, nearly killing Alex and killing even more. His terrorist attack would become a catalyst for the antipowers movement, headed by the Son of Perdition, Reverend Alistair Atland.

Volley-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Two entries into JR19759’s character contest.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/12/Rheas.png
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/12/Darouk.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Concussion, a hero who can launch concussive blasts.
    Concussion-I.png
Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.