Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Jean Deveraux, a pyromancer thief who helped Arthur Sage stop the Forgotten One. As a result, Jean lost an arm and forged a friendship with Sage that would last to their death.

Jean-Deveraux-GA-I.png

Jean-Deveraux-MA-I.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

That name sounds familiar…just reading Wicked by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié…Laugh

Seraph

I love the Forgotten Ones design. Very well done!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and Kaylin, I haven’t read that book and any coincidence is accidental. I just created the name like I normally do, by just making them up on the spot. I knew he was French, so I had Jean (From Jean Luc Godard or Picard) and I just thought up a french-sounding last name for him.

Here is the past Magus Dominus (Sorcerer Supreme), Arthur Sage in his prime.

Sage-GA-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Arthur in the present, where he is no longer the Magus Dominus. He mentors the new Magus, Myles Carter along with other older wizards like Jean. Despite not being the Dominus anymore, he is still a major power in the magical world.

Sage-MA-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I was once God’s greatest follower and his most powerful servant. I adored everything He had created almost as much as I loved Him. And then He created mankind. They were a bunch of destructive, vulgar, and sinful creatures, but for some reason Father made us love them above others. I couldn’t stand for that as I could see that these humans would destroy God’s greatest creations, everything else on the planet with their selfish ways.

So I rebelled and spoke out against my Creator and for this act, I was cast out of Heaven and thrust into Hell. There I was faced with constant combat with the various demons who inhabited the realm. Through my fights with them, I began to realize that these creatures were worse than humans could ever be and so I killed them with a passion.

And throughout my time down here, I have met various humans and their honor and kindness in some cases has caused me to change my views on their kind. Maybe they do have some good in them and they should be saved.

Now I continue to fight, hoping that one day Father will let me out of my prison for I was mistaken and until then I will light the way in Hell.

Lucifer-I.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Interesting take with a solid design. I like it.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Guerrero who is fighting Diablo.

Guerrero-I.png

Weilyn

Great looking Lucifer!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a Photon Cycle for the Pop quiz

Vampyrist-Photon-Cycle.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Here is Indrik, lord of beasts
    Indrik.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Amarok, spirit of the wolf.
    Amarok.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Using one of Livewyre’s poses, I present Nuberu, a Spanish weather controlling hero.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/11/Nuberu-.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Asanbosam, a West African vampire with iron teeth.
    Asanbosam.png

KGwentworth

my first
    The-Elite-Heromachine.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.