Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Dominic Gage.

Dominic was an explorer/archaeologist of the Indiana Jones variety, but then he stumbled into the wrong tomb. He was in an ancient Babylonian temple when he found an amulet, he was examining it closely to his face, when it began warm and then it leaped at his face. It proceeded to burn into his right eye, replacing it. While he was screaming from the pain, he almost didn’t hear the voice. A deep, fiery voice began to speak to Dominic. It said that it was Nergal and that someone had trapped him in the amulet and that he needed someone to help release him. He said whomever did this would be rewarded great power and wealth. Dominic was a good person, but this deal seemed perfect and besides, it was either accept and profit or have an annoying god in his eye.

So Dominic began to work for Nergal and as a result, he has become Trevor Cartwright’s, the Museum (Warehouse 13/the Librarian series) main foe. As long as Nergal is inside him, Dominic has made it his goal to amass even more power through artifacts, items which have magical properties due to the people or events they experience. This has put him at odds with his young friend and colleague as Trevor’s job is to maintain these objects. Dominic gets stronger each and every day, for he has the powers of a god and more weapons than he knows what to do with.

Domonic-Gage-I.png

Gage-CUV.png

Nobody

Awesome characters

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is Effigy, a man who can ignite his flesh to become a burning skeleton.
    Effigy.png

Weilyn

Absolutely marvelous idea!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Queen Eagle, one of JR19579’s character who I redesigned for his contest.

JR-Queen-Eagle.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Finn, Department H’s resident Creature from the Black Lagoon.
    Finn-I.png

Weilyn

Very nice! Love the use of ears.

Is he from the Baltic Sea?

Myro
    Participant

Did you know the official name of the Creature from the Black Lagoon was “The Gill Man?” I just found this out a couple days ago.

Seraph

I really can’t say enough good things about Effigy! That was a really creative use of the skeletons and fire! I’m really impressed. I do wish that there was a good heart item though (unless I haven’t found it).

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and speaking of hearts, here is Akmun Ra, an ancient egyptian sorcerer who was mummified and cursed with eternal life. An archaeologist found his resting place and awoke him, a mistake he did not live to see. Akmun Ra grabs his victims hearts to absorb their life essence to become young and powerful. He is slowly amassing power and heartless husks have been left in his wake. He is one of Department H’s main enemies.
    Akmun-Ra.png

Seraph

Ha! A great Thief of Hearts!

Weilyn

Woah! Freaky!

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is Donovan, a warlock.
    Donovan-I-1.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Some poor fellow ran into the wrong cave, where a primordial entity had been locked away.
    Cave.png

Now here is the victim after he got possessed by said entity
    Primordial.png

Legatus
    Participant

Scary! Wink Well done!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.