Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

I really like Lava. Love the fire effects on him!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys! Here is Joshua Quinn, one of the most powerful mutants in my universe. He is a massively powerful telekinetic who has so much telekinetic energy that it often comes off of him like electricity. He was once a student of the institute, but as his power levels increased, he became more dangerous. When he got to the point where he could move things at the molecular level, his friends got worried that he’d might do something he’d regret. It didn’t help that the man who murdered his parents happened to be in town. It took all of his friends, Jesse, Bradley, and Cody included, to talk him down. Josh was so disgusted with what he almost did that he left earth to do some much needed soul searching. After being gone for five years, he has returned a bit wiser and still just as powerful. Only time will tell if he can keep himself together or if he will become an unstoppable force which needs to be reckoned with.

Joshua-Quinn-I.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

As always you’re coming up with some great, deep, characters. I really liked the first person description of Kyota, made him seem more real =)

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks AoL. Here is a Peranyte sniper. The Peranytes are an alien race who are remarkably similar to humans, if not for a few aesthetic differences. The Peranytes are the ones who made first contact with Earth and are the human race’s greatest ally in the black unknown.

Peranyte-sniper.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Some enchanted cloth which has taken humanoid form.
    Cloth.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Great concept, but for some reason it’s reading more as a person wrapped in cloth, rather than just cloth. I think it might be the hands. Are they really necessary or could you try removing them?

Also, and this is just my opinion, I think it might be better without the mask.

Other than that, brilliant as usual. Laugh

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and I see what you mean. I edited him to get rid of hands and mask. Is this any better?
    Cloth-.5.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

After editing Cloth, I decided to go back and save some of my creations via text on Notepad. Well, when I got onto From Out of the Rain, the layering had messed up, but it left something quite awesome. So now here is an invisible man standing in the rain, I present Ellison.

Rain.png

Vengeance
    Participant

cool stuff as usual

Trekkie
    Participant

Wow! ‘Rain’ is fantastic! I love the effect you’ve done with the gradient circle.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

After editing Cloth, I decided to go back and save some of my creations via text on Notepad. Well, when I got onto From Out of the Rain, the layering had messed up, but it left something quite awesome. So now here is an invisible man standing in the rain, I present Ellison.

Oh wow, that is awesome! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

And yes, I think Cloth looks much better now.

I really like the 2nd version of Closth. Very ghostly looking.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everybody and here is Mason, the demon whose DNA was used to create Alpha and all of the other Syncris babies. The experimentation by Syncris left him mainly in his human state, though he can shift back to his demon form for brief moments. Like Alpha, he can summon weapons, which he is a master at, and he has enhanced, if not superhuman strength, agility, and senses. After he escaped from Syncris, he became a hitman for whomever paid the most.

Mason-I.png

Mason-Demonic-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Here is a superhero, whose belt allows him to shrink and his chest apparatus allows him to shrink other objects.
    Micro.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Graak, a fighter at an intergalactic gladiatorial competition. He is a great pugilist and is an early favorite to win.

Graak.png
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.