Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

FRM

cool!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks you guys and here is D-day, an arms dealer who has a bomb inside of him. It was placed there by an organization who wanted to use it to control him, but they didn’t expect its side effects. He now could harness explosive energy for a motley of effects. The bomb wants to blow up when its time runs out, which means until it blows up, he will be kept alive by the bomb, its energies bringing him back form the brink of death or blocking bullets that get too close. It’s 2 years, 345 days, 17 hours, 35 minutes, and 29 seconds until D-day.

D-Day-I.png

FRM

nice!

Legatus
    Participant

What size of explosion are we talking about?

And really nice character btw … cool idea!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and Legatus, the explosion is more powerful than nuclear, enough to easily wipe out a large city like New York or Chicago, which is why the heroes want him placed far away from anything, if they can catch him.

Here is my take on Antony from Julius Caesar.
    Marc-Antony.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

An update on Alak Zanza, the elf knight who was once a noble before his father’s actions stripped him of his life. He and his mother were left penniless and on the street, where his mother gave her young son everything to survive which left her so weak that she did not last a year. Alak became a thief and was one until he rescued the life of a rich merchant, who took him in like a son. Alak grew into a good person under the man he would come to call father. When he was old enough, Alak set off to find his real father to bring him to justice and perhaps bring back some of the honor his family had lost.

Alak-Zanza-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Death Mask, a public domain character
    Deathmask-PD.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Fireheart, a demonic swordsman who controls hellfire
    Fireheart.png

And after he gets locked up and placed in power dampening gear.
    Fireheart-Prisoner.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Love Alak!Cool

Is that a dueling scar? SmileSmile

Harlekin

In Cal Duncan second picture (after) the arm tattoo looks like he has an cyborg arm. Great SFX. Very nice, very nice.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thank you both and Kaylin, when he saved the merchant, his face and side got slashed. His side healed as did his face, but now he just has cool scars. Here is Lava.
    Lava-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

First Contest entry, my take on Lash Lightning. Now I reimagined the amulet into a gauntlet as it is a weapon of the right and I figure a weapon should look more weaponlike and not like an armband you could buy for 99 cents. His outfit is also more civilian based as I happen to prefer those a bit.

Vampyrist-Lash-Lightning.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Another contest entry, this time of Firebrand.
    Vampyrist-Firebrand.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

My name is Kyota and I am a face stealer. My people are old and from the distant east. We moved to these lands to find prosperity and a new way of life, but our abilities led to hate. People are unnerved by someone who can look like them and if not like them, then their wife or son. And if we don’t impersonate anyone then we are just blank, which just scares them even more. So my people traveled and hid our abilities to disguise ourselves. But we still had to feed our families so we began to use our gifts in unscrupulous ways. We found that we could sneak into places easily and that people often trusted us with their secrets when we looked like their advisers. So the nopperabo, my people began to be known as the faceless spies and assassins. We hired out our services to those who needed information or a person dead. But people didn’t like the idea of their best friends and close relatives being impostors, so we were hunted down and slaughtered to the point where only a few of us remain. I do not like what my kind was forced to do, but we have to do it, for it is what we are best at. I am one of the last of my kind and I am a face stealer.

Kyota-I.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Cool! Kind of creepy, but he seems like a person as well, which is really hard to pull off in my opinion. Cool

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.