Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is my take on Mr. Satan. I made his mask a little scarier and made him look more gentlemanlike. After all, nothing makes one look like a gentleman than a three-piece suit.

Vampyrist-Mr.-Satan.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

The Count Vladimir Tepes Dracula

Vampyrist-Dracula.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Dynamo
    Vampyrist-Dynamo.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

A new and improved Agent 99 and I actually remade a Public Domain Character a couple of months ago, so Iron Jaw Joins him.

Vampyrist-Agent99.png
    Vampyrist-Iron-Jaw.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Haley Collins, a student of the Institute who breathes out knockout gas. She fights crime as Breath.

Haley-Collins.png

Breath.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Oliver Hansen is a very powerful mutant, who unfortunately, cannot control his sonic powers. Every time Oliver speaks, a burst of intense sound and kinetic energy is released leaving only destruction before Oliver. Because of this, Oliver became mute, never speaking for fear that he may hurt those he loved. He finally went to the institute where one of their techies made him a mask. It kept him from speaking and it could read his mind to speak for him. Finally, after many years, Oliver could speak. Despite the new ability, Oliver is still a quiet kid, speaking only when he has to. His mask also allows Oliver to potentially focus his real voice so he may use it for good. He would use this feature of his mask when he becomes Voice, a hero whose voice could level cities or evil in its tracks.

Oliver-Hansen.png

Voice.png

Legatus
    Participant

Agent 99 looks really cool!

FRM

Voice is great!

Scatman

I am dumbfounded!! love the backstory on these guys .good stuff!!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everybody and glad to see you over here, Legatus

This is a Gjenganger, a revenant from Scandinavian folklore.
    Gjenganger.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Two More Contest Entries

First up is Hangman. I made him more of a street based vigilante, because his story made me think he was out for vengeance in an eye for an eye kind of way. So I imagined young Bob getting together some scary clothes, a rope, and he would start to pick off those who killed his brother.

Vampyrist-Hangman.png

Second is Murder Prophet. I re-imagined him with an idea I was already working on. Now for warnings, he paints the crime he will commit and sends it to the victim as a warning. He is a precognitive and when he sees something, he believes that if what he saw does not happen then the universe will be thrown into chaos. So he has to kill, even though he makes that future the one that occurs by committing the act.

Vampyrist-Murder-Prophet.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    A choker for the pop quiz
    Vampyrist-Choker.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Here is the Albino, a mercenary who received a super serum which left him with Albinism.
    Albino-II.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Koschei the deathless, a Russian immortal who has fought in several wars with the oldest records of him dating back to the Crimean War.

Koschei-the-Deathless.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    A random hero/villain
    Random-Red-Hero.png
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.