Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

FRM

“self-detonate”? is that a one-time use power?

@FRM said:

“self-detonate”? is that a one-time use power?

Yeah, unless it’s coupled with some awesome regenerative ability, this isn’t a power I would like to have.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Actually he does have that nifty reassembling power too. I guess I forgot to mention that one, and he can also use it to teleport.

Windshear, a massively powerful aerokinetic who could level a building with ease. He uses very powerful tornadoes or wickedly sharp windshears to cause damage. This power led to him being refined to a straightjacket and mask during his stay at prison, which he promptly broke out of with the help of Nicholas.

Windshear-villain.png

Windshear-restrained.png

Windshear.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Mosquito, a hero who can fly and shrink. His blades contain a sleeping toxin.
    Mosquito.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Pop Quiz

Cortez.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Echidna, mother of all monsters

Human Form

Echidna-human.png

Monster Form

Echidna-Monster.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Her husband, Typhon

Human

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/05/Typhon-human.png

Monster

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/05/Typhon.png

FRM

Windshear is awesome!

Shiboreth

I really like Mosquito’s concept and design. Very cool!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you both

This is Kat Holland, a student at the institute who can see objects histories. When she touches something, she can feel all of the emotion attached to the object and its history. She can even see a human’s history by touching them as well. As a result of this being painful, she is forced to always wear new clothes which cover her body as much as possible.

Kat-Holland.png

FRM

nice superpower!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a setting I’ve developed. It is a planet named Icarus. Its inhabitants will never see the light of day, as its sunlight destroys all organic matter. Its name is derived from that fact. If one gets too close to the sun, they shall perish. So to protect themselves, its colonizers live under walls of steel and filtered glass.

Icarus.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Icarus’s main cop, Taylor

Taylor.png

Trekkie
    Participant

The Icarus picture looks good. Also, the thing about sunlight destroying organic matter reminds me of the planet Midnight from Doctor Who.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That’s actually where I got the idea from. I liked the idea of a people who could never see sunlight and I thought it would make a great setting. I also thought it could mix well with a Caves of Steelesque complex as well.

Here is Dybbuk, a bodyhopping mercenary.
    Dybbuk.png
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.