Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks HK, and here is Chthon, an ancient earth deity from greece. He is lord of all beneath the earth.

Chthon.png

Myro
    Participant

For a second there, I thought Chthon looked like an older version of Praetor, which would have been weird, given that Praetor is immortal.

At least I’m paying attention.

Ximero
    Participant

Wow, i just noticed that alien helmet was in fact a meta-helmet, made out of Predator helmets. Awesome! :3
    Owlman is epic *and* cute, while Te-no-me is truly eyecandy… Good stuff!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks to you both for your kind words. Myro, paying attention makes all the difference, so thank you, and Ximero thanks for your kind words, even if that last was a bit punful. Also Te-No-Me would make sense as Me means eye (Which I learned for my character Bou-Me).

This is Graft, a villain who grafts on various alien or technological body parts onto his own body to make himself better.

Graft.png

Nobody

Graft is awesome

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and this is Marall, a demon who is also a great sorceror.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/05/Marall.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Bradley Cabrera, a student at the institute whose skin can become Iridium, one of the densest metals on the planet. He is also gifted with superstrength. He also has a built in defense system. His skin reacts to nearby heat and kinetic energy, meaning his skin will become metal if a bullet were to be close enough or absorb enough of the impact to be rendered nonlethal. However, he is still vulnerable to physical attacks while in flesh.

Bradley-Cabrera.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

No story or description for Marall? But he looks so interesting! Frown

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and he doesn’t really have a story. He started out as a different idea and morphed into what he is now. I don’t really know what he is, except for a creepy looking white guy.

This is Steelfist and Stiletto, two of the Black Rose’s main enforcers. Steelfist is abnormally strong with a steel prosthetic which packs quite a punch and Stiletto really likes knives.

Steelfist.png
    Stiletto-I.png

FRM

i love graft!

Hammerknight
    Participant

If someone would of told me a week ago that all roads lead to Chicago, I would of said that they were crasy. “BUT” after my travels this week I would believe them. Chicago is like a black hole, for over 500 miles we saw road signs that said “Chicago this way”, almost scary.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That’s what we get for being the only Alpha city in 500 miles. Even though I live in the suburbs, which is almost as populous as the big city I would guess it has to do with us being in the middle. While everyone focuses on New York or LA, we sit in between the two. For as soon as one leaves the big two, they land in the middle with us. Also go Cubs.

FRM thanks and this is McNamara, a sea captain who has a history in black ops.

McNamara.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Nobel, a terrorist for hire who can self detonate

Nobel.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Meet the Reverend Alistair Atland, or the son of perdition. He is a demon who inhabits a minister’s body in order to win over mortals. He has become a televangelist who speaks out against heroes and mutants in order to get people to do things which would seal their fates. He is a mix of Glorious Godfrey and William Stryker.

And now an excerpt from one of his sermons:
    We as the human race are hurtling towards perdition, towards eternal damnation, and I do not know if we can stop ourselves. I do believe that we can try.

And the first step to saving us is to remove the malign influences on mankind, superheroes. Mankind is flawed in so many ways and to give that much power to us is foolhardy. God is no fool, so if the power does not come from above, it must come from below. These heroes are the devil’s vanguard to our destruction. Now some of you may say that these heroes are doing good, saving lives, and to be honest, I agree with you. I cannot deny that these heroes are saving people, but the devil can quote scripture and do good before he turns around and destroys you with sin. That is what these heroes are doing. They are luring us towards damnation by gaining our trust. It is far easier to be misled into sin when you trust the person deceiving you.

We need to stop this threat now and I do know that saving our planet may not be entirely peaceful. For getting rid of malignant cells may necessitate the death of a few good cells, but this is a necessary evil. So viewers, will you help me save this planet or are you just going to sit back and watch us all fall into perdition.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/05/Rev.-Alistair-Atland.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Cowl
    Cowl.png
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.